Goodbye

IDontPlayAround

Everyone I gave gold tonight remember me don't forget the loyalty I showed you don't forget the respect show it to other gamers who knows maybe someday youll make money off of video game like I have. Words of advice don't let people hold you down stand up for what you believe don't be afraid to speak your mind if you knew me as EqualRights or ImEqualRIghts or HotBoxYourMomsV  ill miss you

1. EON thanks man for not leaving my side see you on Xbox

2. Rienka thanks for getting my back when I needed you every time don't forget to Facebook me

3. BigScaryMonster I was glad to help you get to 105 thanks for all the things you helped me with.

4.Sai I know you wont read this cause you left Luna but you taught me loyalty in games and modesty this one goes out to you my friend GOODBYE see you on Xbox.

for those of you that need loyal friends Facebook me ask anyone for equals real name 9 out of 10 know who I am on ch 8 you are the future LET IT BURN.

• Upvote 1

I'll miss you bro, I hope we can play Luna again someday. I'm no good at these goodbye things lol but I hope you, me and Sai can all play together again. I'll be here levelling up and getting stronger so I'll see you on Xbox bro