In Game For Fun Events?

joymhieholic

GM's, Admin's I know that all of you are BC... cause I was thinking maybe it's possible to held an event atleast twice a day just to break the ice from players farming, leveling right? A mini game :D just a suggestion though :) thank u hope everyone a great day :)

• Game Master

Twice a day is a bit much, they would have to give out prizes, and anything good would likely tip the economy.

Anything not good, and most players would stop showing up after the first few events.

Also they would run out of events to do, most likely. Switching things up keeps the players interested.

i mean a regular thing i know somebody has already suggested for an event but what im suggesting is something in schedule as per example events atleast 1x a day with the price of 1m gold maybe is enough and for the GM to greet your guild right? I think what im suggesting is not about the price but for the Guilds to be active and how would we know which guild is active by the GM greeting the guild who won right? how can they win if there all AFK and stuff right?