Nutella

Celestia Lundenberg

We Americans put our Nutella in the garbage, Because that shit nasty  B)

#BurgerPlease

#SuperSizeThat

#ExtraLargeFries

If I remember correctly the last time the US won any award in the culinary world cup was in 2010 and they placed 3rd (in the national level, in our military level we lost horribly) the other time they won a silver medal but in 2008. Mind you that the culinary world cup started in 1929. So 2 medals, woot go USA!

If I remember correctly the last time the US won any award in the culinary world cup was in 2010 and they placed 3rd (in the national level, in our military level we lost horribly) the other time they won a silver medal but in 2008. Mind you that the culinary world cup started in 1929. So 2 medals, woot go USA!

Wth are you talking about. 

Im talking about McDonalds, Not no medals in culinary blah blah blah  B)

We don't need no medals to prove we are #1 

Well I can say that i fart rainbows but if I ever wanted to prove that I can to the world I have to fart rainbows on national tv. Same goes with US. We can say that we are #1 (talk the talk) but in order to prove it to the world we have to walk the walk on national tv which we are really bad at doing. But anyways back to nutella, Sweden, Germany, Norway and Switzerland (the nations that won the better medals) love their chocolate hazelnut spreads^^....seriously though they love chocolate and know it too.

@Seraphyre actually Mexico beat us at being the most fattest country so now we are #2

• Upvote 1

i often like to cover my body in Nutella then begin to crawl around like a brown Caterpillar before laying in the bathtub pretending to be a floater 

hahahaha omg thats awesome I laughed for a good for a good 2 minutes.

• Upvote 1