Question about ban offenses.

† Clise †

Question

If a guild/union breaks a worded deal made about a war, could that be counted as "scamming" since it involves one person being cheated, thus the Villain party gets benefits that regular players can not at the time due to a war deal. Especially when its clearly stated to be a 110 below and they use a level 150? - Example -

What about if a guild war's with a large amount of other guilds and refuses to fight, just attempt to wait them out in order to receive "surrender" points? (Cheating since not every player can do this)

Could any of what I stated be considered "reportable"?

If its not then people would have to rely on vigilance , In order to deal with these situations. It is un-fair to the general population of Celestia Luna for these to not be a ban consequential offense.

Just a question / thought.

Intentionally threatening our guild members "WE WILL HUNT ALL YOUR MEMBER" is not bullying?

If I capture comments like this in SS can I report them?

that is between you and them, if you don't want them to hunt your members you can always surrender 

So them bullying us is okay, but us bullying them isn't. 

Thats a contradiction then, They can do it to us, But we can not do it to them.

That counts as "having benefits other players can not" So can we report them on that?

I never said that i was simply referring to your post saying 

If the GM's want to keep it "something between players" then we will just bully our enemies into submission, spam kill them and hunt them everywhere.

Give them a taste of un-official justice.

Just surrender,

be the one who humble yourself.

And learn your lesson, never go war with small guild with small members ^^, go war with union guilds like indonesionan unions

who are always go with wars,

our union, LegendOfElites, the Lingerie's union, etc.

there are many guild out there looking for

ALL out war.

You could just simply earn your lost guild points if you go all out war ^_^ .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No.

The guild we went to war with was a decent sized, good strength guild. There level 150 decided it would be fun to intervene in a war and hunt our members. Breaking all the rules we had set for the war. They then followed up by saying in there guild chat: "We will war a bunch of guild and stay in alker harbor and wait them to surrender" You see because philipine187 are a bunch of dumb cowards who do things like that. I think it is harassment and bullying since they stated they will hunt all our lowbies, and a bunch of other garbage they talk.

I will teach them a lesson.

Thats our duty as good CL players.

Thank you for the suggestion though.

Sure we can just "get back the guild points"

But its not about the guild points.

Its about maintaining a reputation for being the best, and not staining our reputation with a surrender to pathetic cowards who wouldnt dare face us.

Its about showing people that breaking the rules is wrong, and nobody is above the rules.

If we let them get away with this, we will only prove that they are above the rules/laws and us all, and letting bullies win is NOT what we will do.

Well if you say so,

I hope they will learn.

I knew the original owner of that guild but he retired and the one who manage it is crazy tripper.

Thats why I really hate now that guild. -_-

kick their ass!

• Upvote 1

I agree with rham on this one its really quite simple do not go to war with a guild like that anymore live and learn walk away. Looks like alot of people got stressed out way too much for no reason over this and are looking for a way to retaliate and it won't help. My advice find a guild where you know the members or that you have in the past and have been fair and try to stick with them to war with or trusted guilds so this doesn't happen but seriously its just a game its supposed to be fun and not worth this much stress over something so petty.

But as far as I can remember, one GM already said that nobody will be banned because of guild war rules or something. It just goes to say that war is not always fair.

Well that's new info for me. It is not stated on the rules. I think it need to be there. What that means to me is that the only rules that apply on a guild war are the in-game rules. So, if you make any deal with the opposite guild, it is at your own risk.

It can be harassment because of repetitive killing I think. Anyways I could help keep them from lvling;D

It does not appy or this case. You are in a war. You can stop being killed by other players by leaving your guild, or asking your leader to surrender. That way you will be out of the war.

Repetitive killing is harassment when someone keep PK'ing you, even if you change maps and channels.

• Upvote 1