Bundle buying discount or bonus

rham

How about adding section on the item mall with thu bundled items like
20pcs 100%/30%/HC stones with a discount price on it
or have a +1 pc bonus 100%/30%/HC stones With the original price.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

How about adding section on the item mall with thu bundled items like

20pcs 100%/30%/HC stones with a discount price on it

or have a +1 pc bonus 100%/30%/HC stones With the original price.

It will be all available both for premium and gold points

So you want 100%/30%/HC stones to be available in gold too? lol? You should be lucky that people can vote for 100%'s. In original (Gpotato), They never sold anything for "gold" and everything was x5 times more expensive then it is on here. Everyone should be grateful that we can get 100%'s for FREE. Gold is FREE you guy's do not pay for it and it does not help the server not one bit. If you want the extra 30% exp for 5 hours spend the few extra dollars to get it. HC stones have been PP only for a long time. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

So you want 100%/30%/HC stones to be available in gold too? lol? You should be lucky that people can vote for 100%'s. In original (Gpotato), They never sold anything for "gold" and everything was x5 times more expensive then it is on here. Everyone should be grateful that we can get 100%'s for FREE. Gold is FREE you guy's do not pay for it and it does not help the server not one bit. If you want the extra 30% exp for 5 hours spend the few extra dollars to get it. HC stones have been PP only for a long time. 

my edit would be better, I don't want the HC to be available in gold points. I am saying that if it is possible to have bundled products here. My point here is having a bundled products + bonus item or discount on the price 

My point here is that if we buy in bulk, we might have some little bonus or discount price.

• Upvote 2

you don't need to explain that gold thingy, everyone knows that ^_^. 

even newbie people would really know that, you don't really need to explain it.

I hope you get my point here,

I hope you understand my suggestion. ^_^

• Upvote 1

Making 2 forum accounts and +1 your self isn't really all that great. Also, if you tend to -1 me at least -1 me on 1 account not 2. Thank you. 

what -1?

do you even know I have playmates? ^^,

funny how you show some great negative feeling in your post :)

thanks by the way for commenting on my suggestion though its nothing to do with the bulk buying suggestion I made,

you are really great.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

yes thats why I remove It.

thats why I thanked you for your comment :)

Coz I am really saving money to donate for those stuffs and I wonder if my suggestion

is good because it will be more worth it for donating higher amount of cash :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Administrator

There's some drama going on here so I'm going to reply and lock the topic;

This suggestion wasn't bad but the reason we don't have bundles is not because we never thought about it after all the server is not new and it's a common thing in mmos

Right of this moment it is unavailable, it would require an extensive work on how the Item Shop works with Luna. That's the reason why there's no "amount" form when you buy an item and so you have to click "buy" several times to buy multiple items like scrolls

• Upvote 1