I can't donate?

Furiae

Question

Um... I've tried to use my credit card (which works) just to buy $5/200P on the donation page through paypal (my paypal account works fine too, I literally used it yesterday with this exact credit card).

I put in everything, then press 'pay' button. Then it takes me to Paypal directly where it says 'sorry, can't' and gives no further explanation. Not error with card, or account, or communication or anything. Just, a 'sorry, nope'. 

Has this happened to anyone else? Can anyone help me? I want to get the double premium points! :(

All your money will be taken from your account if you continue. And I'm pretty sure all the services are marking you as fraud and/or your giving the wrong information. click and buy takes nothing but a few seconds to work the first time I tried it using a visa. If you continue trying to pay so much in so little time they will take all your money and "seize" it. it can take up to 2 days for one of these payment options to "accept or deny" your payment. Just FYI. 

All your money will be taken from your account if you continue. And I'm pretty sure all the services are marking you as fraud and/or your giving the wrong information. click and buy takes nothing but a few seconds to work the first time I tried it using a visa. If you continue trying to pay so much in so little time they will take all your money and "seize" it. it can take up to 2 days for one of these payment options to "accept or deny" your payment. Just FYI. 

They won't take it because the transaction was never completed. It like stop half way.

Last time it toke money but, never gave anything.

• Administrator

I think you are the one who needs to "get his shit together" and calm down. Trash talking will not make you look better when you are trying to get help.

Anyway all of the payments aren't handled by us, like Biohazard said, it's a third party that has been doing this for a long time and works with many many companies, they have payment methods for most countries and they have their security as well.

Nevertheless, I will ask what's up. BTW there are buttons like you see in your screenshots called "Start an Inquiry", have you tried that?

• Upvote 1

• Founder

This issue is out of our hands. Please stop pretending like it's our fault and that we can magically fix it. I understand you are upset but we're not the ones to blame.

We are getting daily payments via PayPal and Click & Buy, I have no idea why you would not be able to purchase points, but I can assure you it's not something under CL's control. We have no desire to prevent people from donating, donations keep the server alive.

If you are unable to make a payment via ANY of the payment methods (not just PayPal) then you must "start an inquiry" on the help page as Orange suggested. Our 3rd party payment team will resolve the issue for you.

Please get a response from the payment team before spamming them with 8 pages of failed payment attempts. Every single transaction has a "start an inquiry", use it.

• Founder

I started an inquiry a few times now, and also filed a few support with paypal and click&buy. 

And its not spam on my part, each of those attempts where made with separate types of cards. 2 try's per card. I tried a lot of cards lol.

That sounds a lot like fraud. It does not surprise me that they are not allowing you to make payments. You appear to be a high risk user to them.

Like I said, we use a 3rd party service to handle incoming donations. You must contact payment support by starting an inquiry as it's not in our control.

We have had very minimal complaints, about 2-3 people are unable to donate while the rest are managing just fine. If you manage to resolve your issue I am sure the payment team will be willing to extend the promotion for you since you were unable to make a payment.

Locked.

• Upvote 2