I can't donate?

Furiae

Question

Um... I've tried to use my credit card (which works) just to buy $5/200P on the donation page through paypal (my paypal account works fine too, I literally used it yesterday with this exact credit card).

I put in everything, then press 'pay' button. Then it takes me to Paypal directly where it says 'sorry, can't' and gives no further explanation. Not error with card, or account, or communication or anything. Just, a 'sorry, nope'. 

Has this happened to anyone else? Can anyone help me? I want to get the double premium points! :(

Yeah I've had bill me later issues too. $500 min available credit, wouldn't let me use it for anything. Tried big and little stuff from lots of different places, then yesterday I tried for 3rd time to pay my friend with it and it randomly worked, though twice earlier that day it had said it couldn't. 

Friggin' Paypal. I'll try again today, and if that doesn't work I'll get a prepaid I guess :/

sir biohazard indonatebon mobile pay 2x 20 load total of 40 it woukd be 36 pp but my pp is still 18 heres my id vin2 pls check gm i love to buy that sunflower

i have nothing to do with donation problems, please follow the help gude on the donation page 

Well Idk.. Still having no success with it- it's something with Luna and Paypal's communications. I tried using credit card, debit, and bill me later. All work with paypal and everything else, just not luna.... :/ So I contacted Luna :(

The bad part is, the double PP ends soon.

And Paypal & Click&Buy are still giving me trouble also.

I Agree with Furiae no matter what you try, always an error. Credit, Debit, Bill me later, even if you pre-fill your paypal its just. Not working.

It only works with my bank card, MasterCard. For some reason has some lube so its goes in nice and easy. No complications.

I Understand where you are coming from.

I am also in the same position right now.

I am going to try my last trump card, my MasterCard. Hopefully it works, if not that is another $200 CL will not be getting. 

The best we can do is stay optimistic and cross our fingers. Hope CL gives us a solution payment method before Double PP ends. 

HaHa L.O.L

Its really starting to boil my ****ing blood now  ;) 

I do not understand.

What I do hope is at least we get compensated for this .. Bs.

People are going to start walking away, and if people walk away, that is just less money for CL.

I Can't walk away I already invested a lot into CL, and I want to give more. A LOT more.

But if things continue like this.....

How do I get my money to them? -.-

I am trying to not sound like a little ***** right now. You know crying about things and spamming.

But...

Are we getting compensated?

Or is it a "To Bad For You" situation?

Because its almost ridiculous when it denies 8 DIFFERENT bank/Debit/credit cards.

I mean.

Can we please get a solution before I leap out my window?

I know right? It's like we are trying so hard to give them our money! And they need money! And they wont take it!

Wtf CL... -_-

And haha, maybe I should try that. But it seems like this is a regular thing, I'm sure many potential customers have not given money just because CL can't get their sh!t together, you know? -_-

last time i tried i yelled shut up and take my money (this is a regular thing in the land of me) and it worked but i did also throw my wallet at my screen, either i was lucky or my method works 

I tried yelling, screaming, kicking, and persuading my sister for her debit card. Nothing Works I Tell You!

Something is Obviously wrong on Celestia Luna's part.

Since paypal INSIST  everything is "Fine, sir please just try it again"

And stupid Click & Buy's Customer Service " I am sorry sir but, everything is looking fine" (British accent)

And stupid Click & Buy's Customer Service " I am sorry sir but, everything is looking fine" (British accent)

I bet my British accent beats yours 

Everyone is just pointing fingers 3:

Can we just mail Brandon or someone the money?

And the mail will have the date, thus still be qualified for double PP?

i dunno about you but i don't like sending money in the mail even if its < $10 i still get dubious 

lol today is all fun and jokes.

But, Sept. 2 is not very far away. That's are deadline.

And double PP only comes once a lifetime.

The thing is you guys probably do not even care. about the fact we need to hurry up before the double PP ends. I only see you guys benefiting from it. If you ignore the situation, and give us a solution AFTER Double PP event. Only you guys win. You get the same $100, and we get less PP.

That is how I feel anyways  -_-

That's how mine looks too. I feel your pain bro. But if they don't resolve issue, then they don't get my money. I'll give money for double PP, nothing less. I'm very disappointed in the fact no one has done anything about this :(