Private Donation

Jeannie

Hi, sorry to interupt your day. I just want to suggest about PD or as we know private donation, can you guys (GM,admin,etc.) make it easier to do a private donation, such as when we want to buy premium points? Thanks :D by the way, sorry for asking about it. Have a nice day guys :D

The reason you can not buy PP when you are Private Donating is because the higher staff is busy working on other things. So they can not manually fill your account with PP For Now.

Right now its pretty easy to make a PD. Just, hit up IRC and they take care of you step by step.

I think u got it wrong about my statement. I talk about making easier private donation like when we want to buy pp, such as through mobile phone or maybe voucher for private donation. so, many ppl can do private donation, not just an adult, some kids maybe can buy it also. :)

more ppl donate, more power to celestia luna :)

can anybody lead me to the most updated thread about private donation with guidelines and items that can be bought through PD? 

thanks.

or suggestion, create one.

(upon search i found a thread in april, but it only includes weapons and armors, in addition, private donation was suspended a month after the thread was created).