Restoring my account

emo1991

Hello there GM,s Matt here the British guy I hope you remember me I'm in a but of a pickle I have forgot my account for this game and I have spent over 130 pounds on it I really really want to play again with my friend Ueto I was lvl 106 I think with for donation gear and max gear also. I can give you all my emails what I may of used for making payment or signing up with the account

1. [email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

I really have no clue on what I called my main char I'm thinking it was LilmattxD but I think that was my Mage. All I know it through bombs I had school hat, worm . Daggers , reason for my memory lose I got in to a car accident. So please help me locate my account I know you can do it via my email addresses. I always payed via my mobile phone to buy pp.

[email protected] *

I remember having two accounts.

Maybe of called it ToxicBlood I really don't know ;'c

Or ToxicVenom

LilmattxD / LilmattxP /

Accounts could have user names such as emo 13. , 1991 , 12 , I really don't know :c

Or matty1391/ matty13911 .....

All I need is the user name and I will do the rest . And don't say it's tempory down because I spent real money on it and its not I'm your term and condition that you can't and I will contact the financial omberman and fair trade standers . My job is a solicitor ( based in the west middle lands ) company called HL Solicitors

Thank you hope to hear from you soon.

The only reason I will go down that rout is because I spent money on the game and I will do it to get it all back if you can't help. Seem my issues should be classed as priority seems its not my fault I have short term memory lose.