i don't do anything but i got banned

KingCrab

IT means that u were banned because lets say ur main char is in Alker harbor and ur other account that is advertising somewhere is near you or both of your characters Main and Advertising character are both in the same place at the same time 

NOTE: You can never fool a GM, for they see and know everything nothing can be hidden in their sight.

my Friends to get banned >..<  

My Id

GreenSige

castking

catsking

paskibra

greysige

goldsige

and My Friend id

Cloudia

plis Help me.. all of my id got banned...

i will kill him if i know who make my id got banned..

• Game Master

IT means that u were banned because lets say ur main char is in Alker harbor and ur other account that is advertising somewhere is near you or both of your characters Main and Advertising character are both in the same place at the same time 

NOTE: You can never fool a GM, for they see and know everything nothing can be hidden in their sight.

No.

It means that he has the same IP location as another player that cheated. Naturally they ban IPs if the case is serious enough, so if someone decided to cheat at an internet cafe, the IP address of the internet cafe would be banned. Meaning anyone who played there would also be banned.

oh i see sorry for the wrong info though yes im guessing they are pinoy based on their names but 

king krab im sorry to say that GM cannot do anything in your case. In Filipino " sorry pre wla na yan wla na magagawa si GM kasalanan na yan ng taong nag try mag sell/buy/trade gmit ng ibang account kaibigan mo man yan o ibang player na naglalaro sa NetCafe na yan, sabi sau lahat kayang gwin ng GM so NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF ANY GM! :)))) Gud night

No.

It means that he has the same IP location as another player that cheated. Naturally they ban IPs if the case is serious enough, so if someone decided to cheat at an internet cafe, the IP address of the internet cafe would be banned. Meaning anyone who played there would also be banned.

yes its true... my friends got banned to... 

T.T

i have spend my time to play this game.. 

and i love it..

so please help me.. this not my fault.. i got jugdment for what not i do..  :wacko:

What you feel if you like me??

:(

oh i see sorry for the wrong info though yes im guessing they are pinoy based on their names but 

king krab im sorry to say that GM cannot do anything in your case. In Filipino " sorry pre wla na yan wla na magagawa si GM kasalanan na yan ng taong nag try mag sell/buy/trade gmit ng ibang account kaibigan mo man yan o ibang player na naglalaro sa NetCafe na yan, sabi sau lahat kayang gwin ng GM so NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF ANY GM! :)))) Gud night

oh noproblem bro.. :D   i dont know what u say in tagalog language.. but i want to say Thks :D good night to

in Filipino: "Pre sorry feel bad din ako sau na experience ko na yan na ma ban dahil sa ibang tao tska LOVE KO CL pero wla na ring mangyayari khet mag makaawa ako sa gm kung anu desisyon nya follow nlng nten sorry talga pre hayaan mo na gawa ka nlng ulit ng panibago malay mo time na para mag hanap ka ng ibang job na magu2stuhan mo maybe mag mage ka, fighter mga gnun tska mahihirapan ka nyan pramis kalaban mo katamaran pag nangyari un bka iwan mo CL pero sana wag nman CL IS STILL THE BEST kung alam mo lng oo wla pang update pero pag next update baka matalbugan pa ng CL ibang luna server kaya antay antay din hahaha" 

Gudluck sau pre :))) 

kung kilala mo ung may dahilan ng pagkaban mo wag mo awayin sabihin mo lng "oi kaw may kasalanan pre tamo na ban taung lahat ganito nlng gwa ulet tau bago tpos sabay sabay palevel" wag mo awayin pramis baka pagkaisahan ka pa ng mga yan tpos sa huli kaw rin nwlan ng friends..

Trust Me Na Experience ko na yan di maganda.

Gud Luck Though! :)))

in Filipino: "Pre sorry feel bad din ako sau na experience ko na yan na ma ban dahil sa ibang tao tska LOVE KO CL pero wla na ring mangyayari khet mag makaawa ako sa gm kung anu desisyon nya follow nlng nten sorry talga pre hayaan mo na gawa ka nlng ulit ng panibago malay mo time na para mag hanap ka ng ibang job na magu2stuhan mo maybe mag mage ka, fighter mga gnun tska mahihirapan ka nyan pramis kalaban mo katamaran pag nangyari un bka iwan mo CL pero sana wag nman CL IS STILL THE BEST kung alam mo lng oo wla pang update pero pag next update baka matalbugan pa ng CL ibang luna server kaya antay antay din hahaha" 

Gudluck sau pre :))) 

kung kilala mo ung may dahilan ng pagkaban mo wag mo awayin sabihin mo lng "oi kaw may kasalanan pre tamo na ban taung lahat ganito nlng gwa ulet tau bago tpos sabay sabay palevel" wag mo awayin pramis baka pagkaisahan ka pa ng mga yan tpos sa huli kaw rin nwlan ng friends..

Trust Me Na Experience ko na yan di maganda.

Gud Luck Though! :)))

I think there's filipino section at forum.  :ph34r:

better u check it first at forum, maybe someone report u.  :ph34r:

this is not about KSing... this is about IP banned... zzz.. cz someone  was do advertising another server and he have accessed the same place (Computer) with my account... i play this game in Internet cafe (Warnet)

• Administrator

I can't promise anything but you were banned because you were all online at very similar times and we have more tracking than just IP, we can see everything about your account. So find out who of your friends did that advertising, maybe it was you!

I can't promise anything but you were banned because you were all online at very similar times and we have more tracking than just IP, we can see everything about your account. So find out who of your friends did that advertising, maybe it was you!

its me? illogical.. i play this game from 2011.. i spend a lot of my time.. just for this game.. and u said im advertising another server.. ?

i love this game.. 

btw today someone told me.. there was a boy who played rise luna  .. maybe he's the one who make my id got banned..

where your justice GM?
Why i get Banned Permanently
whereas it's not my fault?

:angry:

Hey KingCrab let me tell u something..

those who play that server u just said are those people that have been ban in CL they can't accept the fact that they are banned. 

We dont care lol if they play that server because we are true to CL and we are eagerly waiting for THE BIG UPDATE that will still place CL at the top got that? 

so dont advertise that server please its impolite. why? because u are playing at a different server and endorsing that server here means a bad thing honey so never mention that server here please *im not bitter* im just protecting CL.... :))))

maybe one day CL will be much much more better than other servers we'll just have to wait maybe this one will be more unique than the other. so LETS WAIT FOR IT 

• Administrator

The investigation has finished. Only a couple accounts were unbanned but the rest remain banned because they are way too related, like I said we can see EVERYTHING about your account.