Report missing bosses and wrong drops!

Orange

• Administrator

Hello we would like your help so we can fix drop lists and monsters!

What do I mean when I say wrong drops? An example is Ghost Esquire, a level 119 monster who drops level 85 perium ingots instead of rune carving material or higher.

As for the missing bosses is just what it sounds, examples are Harpy Queen and Fairy Queen.

Please follow these forms for bug reporting:

Wrong Drops

Monster name:

Ghost Esquire

Monster level:

Monster location:

Nera's Graveyard

Wrong drop:

Perium ingots

Comment:

Perium ingots are a level 80-95 material

Missing Monsters

Monster Name:

Harpy Queen

Monster level:

Boss type: Regular boss(Rose) or Special boss(Evil Golem)

Raid Boss

Supposed Location:

Red Orc Outpost

Thank you for your help!

Missing Monsters

Monster Name : Wild Mantis

Monster Level : lvl 112?

Boss Type : Regular Boss

Supposed Location : The Great Garden

---------------------------------------------------------

Monster Name : Mistress

Monster Level : lvl101?

Boss Type : Regular Boss

Monster Name : PangPang Slime

Monster Level : lvl 95

Boss Type :  -

Monster Name : Poison Slime
Monster Level : lvl 95
Boss Type : -

Monster Name : Giant Maggots
Monster Level : lvl 106
Boss Type : -

*i dun remember much of em since they're not in here -slapped- correct me if im wrong Dx

• Administrator

Missing Monster

Monster Name: Salam

Monster Level: Level 66

Boss Type: Regular Boss

Supposed Location: The Dark Portal

TheDarkPortal.jpg

Salam is a raid boss just like Evil Golem, let me change that into "special boss"

• Administrator

Monster Name: Black Widow Master Arach

Monster Level: 120

Boss Type: Special/Raid Boss

Supposed Location: Valley Of Fairy - On top of the hill with the rest of the Black Widow gang

cehu.jpg

Are you sure he is a special boss and not a normal boss? Normally there isn't more than 1 special boss per map, that one being Fairy Queen or am I wrong?

Are you sure he is a special boss and not a normal boss? Normally there isn't more than 1 special boss per map, that one being Fairy Queen or am I wrong?

As i remember, he was more of a special boss than fairy queen was with a spawn time of about a week, so i guess hes a boss more closely related to tarintus or kierra. I remember he was really rare because he dropped a level 75ish bow that was like Legend: Sun Gods Energy or something like that and it had a lower drop rate than PoS and there was only 1 in circulating in the game. You are right though, normally there isnt more than 1 special boss per map

• Administrator

As i remember, he was more of a special boss than fairy queen was with a spawn time of about a week, so i guess hes a boss more closely related to tarintus or kierra. I remember he was really rare because he dropped a level 75ish bow that was like Legend: Sun Gods Energy or something like that and it had a lower drop rate than PoS and there was only 1 in circulating in the game. You are right though, normally there isnt more than 1 special boss per map

well if he was on the same rank as tarintus and kierra then it would make sense I guess, I will check it out later, thank you for reporting it!

PS: Decipher you can comment on the drop if you want but it's not necessary

Arach is a raid boss and he can be spawned every 24 hours by killing a certain amount of black widow snipers its like 20-50 depending where  you play. he is lvl 120  drops the third legend neckie called hordes stroke.

• Upvote 1

Monster Name: Drapias Restless Spirit

Monster Level: 145

Boss Type: Event/Special

Supposed Location: Unknown

Drapia was spawned and eventually had to be taken out because he was too powerful when I and a bunch of other people fought against him.

tisu.jpg

That looks like the Draconian Temple in the background but i don't know if that was his normal spawn point. He was on a much higher level than Tarintus or Kierra so it would make sense if he did have his own spawn area or if he was only used for events

Monster Name: Drapias Restless Spirit

Monster Level: 145

Boss Type: Event/Special

Supposed Location: Unknown

Drapia was spawned and eventually had to be taken out because he was too powerful when I and a bunch of other people fought against him.

tisu.jpg

That looks like the Draconian Temple in the background but i don't know if that was his normal spawn point. He was on a much higher level than Tarintus or Kierra so it would make sense if he did have his own spawn area or if he was only used for events

Drapia is a luna plus raid boss and yes that is dragonian temple second floor where he spawns once a week like tarintus and kierra.

Do not post Luna Plus bosses, I will delete and ignore those. This is for classic bosses and drops.

Sorry about that I didn't know we weren't adding plus bosses, however, special bosses like Arach, Salam, and the Fairy Queen weren't added until Plus.

• Administrator

Salam was on classic as soon as The Dark Portal map was up. Maybe the official server you played was behind in patches, any boss under level 120 is most likely a classic boss no matter when the official server you played added it

Salam was on classic as soon as The Dark Portal map was up. Maybe the official server you played was behind in patches, any boss under level 120 is most likely a classic boss no matter when the official server you played added it

Its been a while since the official server closed so i must already be forgetting stuff, sorry about that. Anyways ill keep this in mind and hopefully i can differentiate between classic and non-classic bosses. Thanks! 

Missing Monster

Monster Name: Bone Cavalier

Monster level: 54

Boss type: Special boss

Supposed Location: Mont Blanc, Right out of the town, on a hard right and toward the edge of the map.

His drop list is: HQ Gems, Blood Stark, Whale's Sword of the East Balhae, Lion's Giant Axe, Whale's Hammer of Judgment, Tiger's Mithril Dagger, Tiger's Elemental Bow, Lion's Wind Screamer, Lion's Mithril Sword, Lion's Long Sword of the Gladiator, Monkey's Spellbreaker, Tiger's Mithril Battle Axe 

Arach is "Black Widow Leader", he is Bosses from Luna Plus, not appear yet on Luna Beta and Alpha

Grappler appear around Howling Ravine as Special Boss on Luna Beta, but GM Suzy was ever summon him on this game on Alker Harbor but with different appearance than from Luna Plus long time ago with "Abandoned Trent" too

well, sorry if I'm out of topic, I just sharing some of experience

• Administrator

Okay will you please listen to me? Even if those monsters appeared in the Plus version of whatever official server you played, it does not mean it was designed after classic, MOST if not all bosses under level 120 were present and created for Classic, maybe they were not fixed until plus but they already exist, like I just checked the files and Master Arach is there, he exists, and these are Classic files so please just listen to me when I tell you that any boss under level 120 is Classic.

ouwh... it is the drop of Arach on that File is also: Muramasa, Legend: Wind Bow, Legend: Wind Necklace?

(sorry Orange for Out of Topic again, I'm just curious)

its that sunbow and the wind band its a belt adds move speed and evasion i'm pretty sure .