Report missing bosses and wrong drops!

Orange

Wrong Drop

Monster name: Werewolf

monster lvl: 118

Wrong drops: dragonscale leather 

Comments: The correct drop is supposed to be crusium leather.

Wrong drop

Monster name: Mummy

Monster lvl: 118

Wrong drops: fairy feather cloth

Comment: The correct drop is crusium cloth 

Wrong drop

Monster name: deformed float 

Monster lvl: 113

Wrong drops: dragon bone essence

Comment: The correct drop is crusium cloth and moonlight crystals

Wrong drop

Monster name: skeleton conjurer

Monster lvl: 115

Location Graveyard of Nera Knights

Wrong drops: fairy dust 

Comments: Supposed to drop crusium essence and moonlight crystals

Wrong drop

Monster name: wild dementor 

monster lvl: 112

Wrong drops: rune carving ingot

Comments: Supposed to drop crusium leather

Wrong drop

Monster name: Kind Dementor

Monster lvl: 111

Wrong drop: dragonscale leather

Comments: Supposed to drop crusium essence

Wrong drop

Monster name: flaccid footman

Monster lvl : 114

Wrong drop: fairy dust

Comments: Supposed to drop crusium ingot and moonlight crystals

Wrong drop 

Monster name: ghostknight

Monster lvl: 120

Wrong drops: perium ingots

Comments: they are supposed to drop crusium cloth

Wrong drop

Monster name: Tombstone

Monster lvl: 116

Wrong drops: rune carving cloth

Comments: supposed to drop crusium cloth 

Wrong drop

Monster name: scorpion brood

Monster lvl: 110 

Wrong drops: rune carving dust

Commenst: he supposed to drop crusium ingots and moonlight crystals

I barely remember anything on this guy so here goes my attempt...

Monster Name: Rusty Treent

Monster Level: 62

Boss Type: Regular Boss

Supposed Location: Ghost Tree Swamp

yeah, that's Abandoned Treent I was mention about... so it's actual name is Rusty Treent, thanks for Info :)

• Administrator

yeah, that's Abandoned Treent I was mention about... so it's actual name is Rusty Treent, thanks for Info :)

sorry before, but I think that list is from Luna Plus?

here is List of Old Drop List :)

GRAVEYARD :

Vampire Bat; Health: 15745 - Lv 108

Argentum, Stone of Life, HQ Mindstone, Monster of Interger Lv – 120, Rune Carving Leather Piece, Rough Diamonds, Seed[Lv 3]: Shining Magical Power Flower

Kind Dementor; Health: 44682 - Lv 111

Sketch: Faust's Smart Boots, Necklace of Living Body, Moonstone, Heartstone, HQ Manastone, Monster of Interger Lv -120, Dragon Scale Leather, Rough Diamonds, Seed[Lv 3]: Fierce Flower Of The Beast

Wild Dementor; Health: 39072 - Lv 112

Sketch: Holy Iron Chain Knight's Plate Armor, Necklace of Living Body, Sapphire, Wind Crystal, HQ Fairy’s Wings, Monster of Interger Lv -120, Rune Carving Ore, Rough Diamonds, Seed[Lv 3]: Luminous Flower Of The Crystal

Deformedly Flot; Health: 79259 - Lv 113

Fairy's Wings, Opal, HQ Aquamarine, Monster of Interger Lv – 120, Dragon Bone Assense, Rough Diamonds, Seed[Lv 3]: Fierce Flower Of The Beast

Flaccid Footman; Health: 79716 - Lv 114

Sketch: Faust's Smart Boots, Necklace Of The Living Body, Wind Crystal, Emerald, HQ Opal, Monster Of The Integers - Lv 120, Fairy Dust, Rough Diamonds, Seed[Lv 3]: Shining Magical Power Flower

Skeleton Conjurer; Health: 23119 - Lv 115

Sketch: Holy Iron Chain Knight's Plate Armor, Litheon, Mind Stone, HQ Ruby, Monster Of The Integers - Lv 120, Fairy Dust, Rough Diamonds, Seed[Lv 3]: Fierce Flower Of The Beast

Trentree; Health: 84199 - Lv 116

Sketch: Holy Iron Chain Knight's Plate Armor, Manastone, Sapphire, HQ Orichalcum, Monster Of The Integers - Lv 120, Wiesel, Rough Diamonds, Seed[Lv 3]: Shining Magical Power Flower

Tombstone; Health: 84199 - Lv 116

Sketch: Holy Iron Chain Knight's Plate Armor, Hathor's Ring, Moonstone, Heartstone, HQ Manastone, Monster Of The Integers - Lv 120, Rune Carving Cloth Piece, Rough Diamonds, Seed[Lv 3]: Fierce Flower Of The Beast

Nightmare; Health: 23504 - Lv 117

Sketch: The Gardener's Leather Gloves, Lighting Strike Crystal, Ruby, HQ Emerald, Monster Of The Integers - Lv 120, Fairy Dust, Rough Diamonds, Seed[Lv 3]: Luminous Flower Of The Crystal

Werewolf; Health: 11843 - Lv 118

Sketch: The Gardener's Leather Gloves, Durelin, Manastone, HQ Stone of Life, Monster Of The Integers - Lv 120, Dragon Scale Leather, Rough Diamonds, Seed[Lv 3]: Luminous Flower Of The Crystal

Mummy; Health: 20140 - Lv 118

Sketch: Faust's Smart Boots, Hathor’s Ring, Orichalcum, Fiary’s Wings, HQ Heartstone, Monster Of The Integers - Lv 120, Fairy Feather Cloth, Rough Diamonds, Seed[Lv 3]: Shining Magical Power Flower

Ghost Esquire; Health: 39330 - Lv 119

Sketch: The Gardener's Leather Gloves, Sekhmet’s Ring, Aquamarine, Lightning Strike Crystal, HQ Wind Crystal, Monster of Interger – 120, Perium Ingot, Rough Diamonds, Seed[Lv 3]: Fierce Flower Of The Beast

Fighter in the Wind; Health: 101925 - Lv 119

Legend: Heart Stone of Evil, Hathor's Ring, Medusa's Staff, Seed (Lv 4): Fierce Flower Of The Beast, Aquamarine, Lighting Strike Crystal, High Quality Wind Crystal, Sketch: The Gardener's Leather Gloves, Monster of the Interger – Lv 120

Ghost Knight; Health: 40953 - Lv 120

Sketch: Faust's Smart Boots, Sekhmet’s Ring, Opal, Litheon, HQ Lightning Strike Crystal, Monster Of The Integers - Lv 120, Accesswell, Rough Diamonds, Seed[Lv 3]: Shining Magical Power Flower (no Perium Ingots mentioned on here?)

Huge Mummy; Health: 1082207 - Lv 122

Legend: Heart Stone Of Evil, Sketch: Faust's Smart Boots, Hathor's Ring, Sword With Seven Stars, Sapphire, Wind Crystal, HQ Fairy’s Wings, Monster Of The Integers - Lv 120, Seed[Lv 3]: Luminous Flower Of The Crystal

Austere Grand Master; Health: 1646259 - Lv 123

Legend: The Lower Ends Of Goddess's Skirt, Sketch: Holy Iron Chain Knight's Plate Armor, Sekhmet’s Ring, Euryale’s Bow, Argentum, Stone of Life, HQ Mindstone, Monster Of The Integers - Lv 120

Source: http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/1378-old-droplist/

First of all I never asked to point out the drop you think is correct, all I need is drops that look weird to you so I just remove those and don't have to go myself through the whole drop list but have players help me instead.

Second don't you think level 85 materials are a wrong drop for level 120 monsters? Doesn't matter what the official server had, they didn't fix it. It is a wrong drop. They got the fixed files with plus because they couldn't or didn't want to fix it themselves before plus.

Despite you getting very confused between what is Classic and what is actual Plus thank you for reporting and helping us

• Upvote 1

hmm I see... I will Edit and delete it hehehehe sorry before :)

yeah, that's right, I confused about which is from Plus or from Classic

as Player I just need Information and I think this thread is good idea

it make me feels nostalgic :wub:

(EDIT:)

Missing Monsters:

Name: Chinese Vampire and Red Werewolf (I forgot the name but I remember their appearance)

Level: around lvl95-lvl100

Type: normal mobs

antoni that boss r from luna plus >.<

As Orange said before, just because they were added in Plus doesn't mean they weren't original. If they are under 120, there is a high chance they were originals

antoni that boss r from luna plus >.<

Bosses? but they are easy to be killed

and once ago GM Suzy (on that time, she's name still Laurel) was ever summon them on Alker Harbor

so it means those Monsters Files already exist, right?

As Orange said before, just because they were added in Plus doesn't mean they weren't original. If they are under 120, there is a high chance they were originals

and their Level are still under 120 too anyway

well, actually I won't push GMs to check about it, I just trying to Help... XD

Wrong Drop

Monster name: Werewolf

monster lvl: 118

Wrong drops: dragonscale leather 

Comments: The correct drop is supposed to be crusium leather.

----------------------------------->>>>>>>>

Wrong drop

Monster name: scorpion brood

Monster lvl: 110 

Wrong drops: rune carving dust

Commenst: he supposed to drop crusium ingots and moonlight crystals

Umm.... I think its already the right drop bcause we need those runes for crafting high lvl armor, weapon or accs.

<I've never seen any crusium things in CL tho. >

• Game Master

Yeah well, with the new update, they're going to need to add them in so we can make the next tier of items. So Crusium will most likely need to be added, it's just a matter of: to which mobs? If those mobs had them on Plus servers, they probably will here since, like everyone said, pre Plus was never completely fixed.

Umm.... I think its already the right drop bcause we need those runes for crafting high lvl armor, weapon or accs.

<I've never seen any crusium things in CL tho. >

Did you not read what orange said ? 

First of all I never asked to point out the drop you think is correct, all I need is drops that look weird to you so I just remove those and don't have to go myself through the whole drop list but have players help me instead.

Second don't you think level 85 materials are a wrong drop for level 120 monsters? Doesn't matter what the official server had, they didn't fix it. It is a wrong drop. They got the fixed files with plus because they couldn't or didn't want to fix it themselves before plus.

Despite you getting very confused between what is Classic and what is actual Plus thank you for reporting and helping us

your'e supposed to get rune carving stuff at nera harbor to be honest great garden is supposed to be legendium  and higher maps crusium and sera is correct we will need these materials to construct higher lvl gears.

• 2 years later...

No it does not. It's not a bug either. From what I've read he spawns from 1 - 5 days after his death. So he spawns at least once a week.

Also, use the search function before you ask a question next time. This question was already answered numerous times.

• 6 years later...

Hi Orange!

I just noticed this earlier but when I'm hunting Dino at Sahel Zone, I never loot a 2h mace and then I noticed the Black Horn Elder dropping "Wood Lacedon", the 1h mace when it's supposed to only drop 2h weapons based on the Parasus Zone Guide. How come no one has reported this yet lol. Thanks