Celestia Luna is recruiting!

Orange

• Administrator

Time has come where we need more active staff members and we are open for applications! We need active players who speak fluent English(knowing more languages is a plus) and can do a job that sometimes can be overwhelming or even annoying and still keep calm and do their best.

All staff members start as moderators in our forums where they will prove if they are worthy of ascending to a higher position, if they wish to of course. There are different ranks of Game Moderators and Forum Moderators, what rank you become depends on how well you do your job!

Once you become a moderator or ascend to a GM position all rules will be explained to you and you can always ask for help to senior GMs.

If you wish to apply please fill out the following form;

Position you are applying for: moderator or moderator who wishes to ascend to a GM rank

First Name:

Most used in game names:

IRC nickname (if you have one):

Current country of residence & timezone:

Spoken languages:

Overall time playing Luna Online:

Overall time playing online games:

Do you work or study?

What are your availability times(when are you usually online)?

Have you ever been a moderator or a GM in any other game or forum? (mention games but not server names please, eg: say private Luna server instead of Celestia Luna)

If you have been a mod or a GM anywhere else were you let go and why?

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?

Tell us about your skills and knowledge and why we should pick you:

Do not leave any question blank, we want complete applications, a quickly done and incomplete application just shows how less you care.

Reply to this topic with your application

Applications will close in 5 days, good luck to everybody!

~Celestia Luna Staff

• Upvote 8

Position you are applying for: Moderator/Moderator who wishes to ascend to a GM rank
First Name: Reno
Most used in game names: Decipher, Clise
IRC nickname: Decipher
Current country of residence & timezone: United States  Eastern Time Zone Est EDT
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, partial fluency in Indonesian I can understand it easily.
Overall time playing Luna Online: 6 years.
Overall time playing online games: 8
Do you work or study? Physical Training prior to joining the Marines.
What are your availability times(when are you usually online)? Mon - Fri 7:00 Am - 11:00 Pm / Sat-Sun 7:00 Am - 3:00 AM (20/7) I am available anytime during the day I can get online in a jiffy.
Have you ever been a moderator or a GM in any other game or forum? Chat Moderator for DarkOrbit, Forum Moderator for RoG Clan (Xbox group of 5,000+ members).
If you have been a mod or a GM anywhere else were you let go and why? I quit being Chat Moderator. I gave up my position as forum moderator / Site Editor when I stopped playing as much xbox.
Why do you want to be part of the staff team? I always wanted to contribute more to Celestia Luna, and do my part in enhancing the server so that everyone may enjoy the game even more. I understand that I am young, But I am eager to learn. I really enjoy Celestia Luna, and I want to return the favor by helping out when I can. I really appreciate the hard work and effort that is involved with Celestia Luna; I am so inspired by the staff because you guys are literally giving me back a childhood memory that means so much to me. I want to become part of the staff because I want to do my part, in giving that same experience to other players. I was a major Luna fan, and when I saw Celestia Luna; how well things where coordinated and well put together I felt that need to contribute even more than just donating. Along with donating I want to help players, help the staff, show my appreciation for allowing me to re-live my old adventures, assist those in need, and keeping the server safe from those who wish harm to it. It may sound ridiculous to many, but I take it very seriously. I have a passion for Luna Online, and now I have a passion for Celestia Luna. That is why I want to become part of the staff team.

Tell us about your skills and knowledge and why we should pick you: I am very experienced with forums, and playing massive multi-player games. Grew up playing Mmo's from a very young age and I loved them ever since. I'm well acquainted with Luna Online mechanics for both Pre-plus and Plus updates. I am confident in my understanding of Celestia Luna. I believe that I'm very adaptable, and flexible which I feel may be a good addition to the staff because I can pretty much bend over backwards to complete tasks, and be there when I may be needed. I can contribute my ideas as well as Listen to what others have to contribute. I'm used to high stress and demands since I am the leader of my Marine Poolie squad (Group of potential Marines) so I have important things that they trust to me to complete, and I always see to it I get them done. I started physical training and managerial officers duties since the age of 15 so I am used to following orders, staying sharp and completing task accurately when asked. I am very perceptive and I pick things up quickly. I know a lot about computers/hardware but I still have much to learn and my skills vary since I come from a family of many trades and I was very eager to learn a bit about everything my family did for a living.. My mom is a business manager and I picked up a few things from her using Excel, from working with numbers, to monitoring and working with inventory control to the various stores which I gladly lent her a hand in doing. I have used and I am fluent with basic java programming. I am confident when it comes to dealing with people and staying patient because I have experience working at my fathers restaurant / Bar for a little while and I enjoyed talking to all the people who passed through while taking there orders and delivering the orders to the chefs. I also was a heavy forum user since I started playing Mmo's and My typing is really great. Overall I think I would make a great addition because I am a dedicated person who really puts my best effort forward every time, I really enjoy learning new things, I also like to work with people and help where I can. I am well rounded and I am very well traveled I was exposed to many cultures as a kid and growing up. I think I may be able to bring fresh ideas to the table if someone needs an outside view on things, I am an out of the box, Off the map thinker.  I came from a family of mostly young entrepreneurs And I will follow in there footsteps of being unique, intellectual, creative, and a reliable person. If I had the chance, I would do my best to assist my fellow players and staff to make Celestia Luna a more enjoyable experience for everyone, So people can enjoy this game as much as I do. I was told my age would hinder my progress, but I am positive given any opportunity I can prove my capability with the utmost confidence, I can certainly overcome my age dis-advantage. Thank you for reading my application, and for a possible opportunity!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Position you are applying to: Moderator

First Name: Tracy

Most used in game names: iTracy

IRC nickname: iTracy at the moment (can't remember my old Nick..)

Current country of residence & timezone: Australia +10 GMT

Spoken languages: English/Filipino

Overall time playing Luna Online: A few years

Overall time playing online games: Since i was twelve years old.

Do you work or study?: Neither.

What are your availability times(when are you usually online)?: About half a day of everyday.

Have you ever been a moderator or a GM in any other game or forum?: Neither.

If you have been a mod or a GM anywhere else were you let go and why?: No.

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: I want to help keep the community and the game healthy, happy, up and running.

Tell us about your skills and knowledge and why we should pick you: I have a background on Programming, Spent 2 years in Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. Also good in time management XD And pick me because why not? :Y 

Additional Note: I've been playing Luna since 13th of May, 2011 but left around September 2012 because of work, lost my job( -_-) and downloaded the client few weeks ago. Now i'm more than happy to be back on Playing and/or Serving Celestia Luna once again.

Edit: OMG this question came out of nowhere XD but mustn't leave any question blank!

Which is your favorite pony from the show "My Little Pony"?: I've never seen any episode of the said show XDD

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• Game Master
Position you are applying for: Moderator who wishes to ascend to a GM rank.

First Name: Tanisha (Tani)

Most used in game names: Demitryx, Seraphyre

IRC nickname (if you have one): Seraphyre

Current country of residence & timezone: United States, Central Time (GMT -6).

Spoken languages: Fluent English, 3 years of high school Spanish. 

Overall time playing Luna Online: Going on four years. 

Overall time playing online games: About 5-6 years now. 

Do you work or study? Currently working.

What are your availability times(when are you usually online)? I'm online from about 1:30 P.M. to midnight - my timezone - during the week, and all hours of the weekend (when I'm not sleeping).

Have you ever been a moderator or a GM in any other game or forum? I have been on multiple other Luna private servers and a private server of a different game (both a GM and a moderator for most instances).

If you have been a mod or a GM anywhere else were you let go and why? Once, for reason of inactivity for a long period of time.

I want there to be staff members who are online and available to the players at just about all hours and I spend most of my free time on Luna, on the forums, and on IRC. When I'm not working, I'm always able to be contacted, if not on Luna, then most definitely on the forums or IRC. I would also like to be given the opportunity so I am presented a new challenge for myself; something that tests my limits and abilities, to motivate me to be better not just for me, but for the community as a whole. A huge part is also that I love being able to help other people, it's what makes me really happy. A lot of people might say that, but I love nothing more than running around, tanking for people, answering their questions, doing what I can to help. It's an incredible feeling, and being able to do more for the players would be more than I could ever ask for.

I like to think that I know a large portion of the Celestian community and get along with everyone quite well. I can handle stressful situations without overreacting, I can answer most questions presented to me, and if I don't know the answer, I can find it. I've played Luna a very long time, I understand how it works, and I know a lot of what there is to know about it. That ensures that I can answer most questions a player asks me, whether it's about the game, forums, or otherwise.

I also know all of the rules, little and big, I can inform someone of them if they're doing something to go against them. I know where the line is drawn as far as far as whether someone is to be reported or just warned for breaching the rules. I can be a staff member that is around for answering questions, helping around on the forums, or just to hang out with players in game. Whatever it is, I can be there and do anything I can to the best of my abilities.

Which is your favorite pony from the show "My Little Pony"?: I'm gonna go with Pinky Pie on this one. She's always so upbeat and happy, never pessimistic. I like that she sees the bright side of every situation.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

Position you are applying for: Moderator who wishes to ascend to a GM rank

First Name: Edson

Most used in game names: Rookie

IRC nickname (if you have one): Rookie

Current country of residence & timezone: United States of America (GMT-4: EDT)

Spoken languages: English and Spanish

Overall time playing Luna Online: 4-5 years

Overall time playing online games: 6-7 years

Do you work or study?

Looking for work, entering college soon

For now, I'm usually available throughout the day. I can be contacted easily on skype at nearly any time.

Have you ever been a moderator or a GM in any other game or forum? (mention games but not server names please, eg: say private Luna server instead of Celestia Luna)

No.

N/A

I've wanted to become a staff member for a while now. I just want to see this game progress and I don't want to see cheaters or bullies have their way here. I've helped players before by helping them build their characters, giving tips, or just supplying them with generally useful information. I'm certain that becoming a staff member could help more then just a few players at a time.

I know about everything involving most classes in the game by experience. I've helped out players with unique or standard character paths, leveling areas, item locations and other things based on what I learned over the years. I'm approachable, and can help either English or Spanish speaking players whenever possible. I don't like to make mistakes either, so I try my best to do what I'm suppose to do. I stayed on this server during and after the last two wipes, so I have plenty of in-game knowledge under my belt.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Position you are applying for: Moderator who wishes to ascend to a GM rank

First Name: Min

Most used in game names: Erase / Typhoon

IRC nickname (if you have one): Jun / Ferpina / Furpina

Current country of residence & timezone: New Zealand +12 GMT

Spoken languages: Korean, English (And a bit of Japanese)

Overall time playing Luna Online: 1 Year and ongoing

Overall time playing online games:  Ever since... 8~9 years old. (So, 9~10... 11(?) ish years)

Do you work or study? Study (University student)

What are your availability times(when are you usually online)?  At the moment, I'm online almost the whole entire day, but during school days, I'll be probably on at night times (around 7~12pm) and during weekends, probably from 2pm till late 8pm or so.

Have you ever been a moderator or a GM in any other game or forum? Yes, Ragnarok Private Server.

If you have been a mod or a GM anywhere else were you let go and why? No, I was not let go, I retired because I wanted to rest.

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? I actually want to help out players again just like before. Not only that but catch rule breakers and help re-enforce the rules some day. Most of the time, I report players that breaks the rules and what I find is that there are a lot of them. And I want to help make CL a better place for old and new players. When I'm not at uni, I can always have Forum/Luna running in the background watching as an active member. Helping and reporting players will always have a limit at some point but I want to go further and be more useful and test my abilities.

Tell us about your skills and knowledge and why we should pick you: I wouldn't say I have skills with technology but if I must say, I would say it would be adaption to a certain community/place. Also, understanding would be one of them when it comes to certain situations. I can be very strict with rules but at the same time can be understanding. When a task is given to me, I'll try to do it and finish it with the best of my ability. Also, I would consider my "cup" as empty. Meaning I am ready to learn things that are new to me. I may be newer than most people on CL, but I know all the rules that are both minor and major. I will try and learn as fast as possible to "catch up" to those that have been here longer than me as I admit that I may lack knowledge when it comes to "classes" or other certain things as I am not perfect. But nevertheless, I will try my best to be there and help to be useful to the team.

(Oh and if there is anything that needs to be translated from Korean to English, I may be able to help with that to make it a bit better)

Thank you for reading my application.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Position you are applying for: Moderator (or Forum Moderator) - who wishes to ascend to a GM rank.

First Name: Norm

Most used in game names: Blueprint

IRC nickname : Cenobite

Current country of residence & timezone: gmt +8 Philippines.

Spoken languages: English, Tagalog

Overall time playing Luna Online: 3yrs

Overall time playing online games: 7yrs

Do you work or study? : Work

What are your availability times(when are you usually online)? : 5pm (gmt+ 8)

Have you ever been a moderator or a GM in any other game or forum? : I've been a Moderator of some Ragnarok servers but mostly a Forum Moderator.

If you have been a mod or a GM anywhere else were you let go and why? : Closed Servers. Retired.

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? : I want to help the community to grow (even more). Listen to players needs and understanding the situation in any case.

Tell us about your skills and knowledge and why we should pick you: I have knowledge and experience involving most classes in the game both classic luna and luna +,  I'm a versatile and goal oriented person, I don’t let myself do nothing when there is something needs to be done especially with special projects or task. I maybe strict with rules but it is for the best for everyone and to have a better community in the future.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

Position you are applying for:

Moderator who wishes to ascend to a GM rank

First Name:

Juan
Most used in game names:

Stasis, xSeiken

I don't have one

United States of America, GMT -5 hours (Under daylight savings time now so: GMT -4 hours)
Spoken languages:

Fluent English and Spanish

5 years

5 going on 6 years in December
Do you work or study?

Study. I'm a full-time college undergrad student majoring in Criminal Justice

3:30pm to 10pm on weekdays and all day on Friday and weekends. I can check in on the forums between classes. (Only one class on Friday. CJ from 2-2:50pm.)
Have you ever been a moderator or a GM in any other game or forum?

No

N/A

Since I have started playing on Celestia Luna, I have aspired to help in any way I can and would love the opportunity to join and help the people who make Celestia Luna possible. I love playing Celestia Luna and only wish to see it get bigger and better and will do whatever I can to make it so.

I am a quick learner and can adapt to a stressful situation and have been said to have a "backup generator" in times of hard work (said by my football coach when he thought I wouldn't be able to make the team because I fainted on my first practice. I ended up becoming a starter, winning an award and completely surprising him). I'm a loving and caring guy who sometimes ends up caring too much, I love to talk and make friends, I'm outgoing, funny and a friendly guy. When it is time to get down to business I can be very serious to the point where i sound overly strict but in the end that's just my nature of caring too much for someone or something. Another skill I have been said to have and am proud to have is the ability to excel. It may take me a little to adjust, but when I do, I will excel.

My knowledge of Luna extends back 3 years before I played Celestia and 2 years on Celestia so I have great knowledge on plus and preplus along with knowledge and expertise in Celestia Luna. I know the rules and how to enforce them. I can answer many questions about Luna, help other players out and am confident in my knowledge. Even with my prior knowledge, I, myself, am not ashamed to ask questions, admit when I am wrong, and also take advice from other players.

I love to help people out and make them better (Yeah I'm that guy who gives money to gold beggars, sorry about that :P ). If a player has a question, I will be more than happy to answer it, and if they need help, I would be more than happy to help them. Overall, I just wish to see Luna become better. I truly love this game and the many people that play it, I have stayed faithful since the first day I have played Celestia, I have never been banned or had an offense against me, and if I am given the chance to give back to the Luna community as a moderator, then I will.

Thank you for giving me, and all of us a chance to make Celestia Luna better!

Position you are applying for: moderator and wishes to become a GM if given an opportunity
First Name: Rham
Most used in game names: Omnipotent, TagaFarmLangAko, TheKillerMoves
IRC nickname (if you have one): rhamneph

Current country of residence & timezone: Philippines 8+ gmt
Spoken languages: English, Filipino (Dialect: Iloco,tagalog)
Overall time playing Luna Online: 3yrs stop + 1 yr again now

Overall time playing online games: 5yrs  

I am currently studying.

at my time zone, Weekdays usually 5:00pm-10:00pm, Weekends: 6:00am-11:00am and 5:00pm-10:00pm

or anytime I'm free  from the afternoon and also on week-ends ( I have vacant classes)

Private Ragnarok Server (3 servers) - as event GM, as co-developer, co-admin

those all ragnarok servers are now not running because of lack of fund and effort with my co-creators because we

are still young, but now they are now currently running a stable private ragnarok server and I also am helping them to develop their game. 

First of all, as a Filipino I want to be one of the staff of the team that could be able to help on the international section of this forum especially on my own country, Philippines.

As you all know, Celestia luna have many many Filipino players compared to the other races (except indos and others who also have many players), and currently, more and more Filipino are interested of playing this game because we advertise it to them.

I also want to devote my time to this server to help every players with all of their inquiries regarding the game.

And as online game lover, I also want to explore how can someone be a good staff that runs Luna Online server. My friend is a Game master of Luna Online

at the public server on the Philippines, but that server shut down because the company had problems. She taught me very interesting facts about luna online thats why I learned to love it.

I want to invest my time here at this server for its best not for my own sake.

I won't write any long specific details like the others but I am a man of my words and I am willing to devote time to this server and also respect my fellow players and the staffs. even at my young age, I really love playing online games. Luckily for me, I am bless with a mentor, who is an owner of an online private game, he gladly have me as his apprentice to run his server. He thought me how to become a good Leader to his fellow players and taught me how to respect each and everyone. 

He taught me how to handle things as a GM, moderators of online games.

almost all my life in playing luna online game, I explore every aspect of it. thats why 

I always entertain questions from players.  I can say that in my time playing luna online, I think I can handle to help people with their problems

I know this is short but this is all I could tell.

More power to this Server!

More power to the staffs!

More power to all the players, and please be patient for the update :) !

©rham

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Position you are applying for: Mod - GM
First Name: Eli
Most used in game names: AshKetchum
IRC nickname AshKetchum
Current country of residence & timezone: USA EST UTC-5:00
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, some japanese and (learning bahasa with friendly guild members)
Overall time playing Luna Online: 5 years
Overall time playing online games: 12 years
Do you work or study? Neither
What are your availability times(when are you usually online)? Everyday from 12am-8pm and on my free time when im online.
Have you ever been a moderator or a GM in any other game or forum? no
Why do you want to be part of the staff team? I've been wanting to become a gm for a while now. I love helping out the CL community and want to help make it an even better and bigger than it already is. I'm already a "Salesman" but, I want to be even more.
Tell us about your skills and knowledge and why we should pick you: I have good judgement skills (already tested and proven) I know everything from classes,maps,monsters, to what equips you need for your specific character path/class. I know all the most efficient ways to level from 1-129. I help out people anytime i possibly can. Also, I am experienced with customer service.Thank you for reading.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Position you are applying for: moderator who wishes to ascend to a GM rank
First Name: Bree
Most used in game names: Tikeeboo
IRC nickname (if you have one): Tikeeboo

Current country of residence & timezone:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) 
Spoken languages: English, very little French
Overall time playing Luna Online: 2 Years (and another year on Gpot)
Overall time playing online games: Around 7-8 years.
Do you work or study? Nope.
What are your availability times(when are you usually online)? I'm online all the time, Unless I'm at school.
Have you ever been a moderator or a GM in any other game or forum?  Nope, I'v never been a mod or GM, but I would love to start. Yes
Why do you want to be part of the staff team? Yes, I would want to be a part of a staff team.

Tell us about your skills and knowledge and why we should pick you:Well, there really isn't much to say, I mean I don't do much (to be completely honest), I just sit around on my Computer playing games all day. I'm not going to try to make myself sound good for you guys. All there really is to say is that I'm willing to help Celestia luna, and i wouldn't mind if I just sat around on forums all day. If that is what you need me to do, I'll do it and yes, I know they're will probably be much to learn about being a staff member of a popular server, but I'm all in on learning more about it, and over all, My reasoning is that I just want to help out and be a part of something. Thanks for reading! ^^ 

Oh and good luck to everyone!~

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Position you are applying for: Moderator who wishes to become a GM at a later time.
First Name: Jacob
Most used in game names: Reptopry, Zydeth
IRC nickname: Reptopry
Current country of residence & timezone: United States, GMT-5 (Eastern)
Spoken languages: English (Currently taking Spanish in school)
Overall time playing Luna Online: About 3-4 years. 
Overall time playing online games: 3-4 Years.
Do you work or study? Not at the moment.
What are your availability times(when are you usually online)?  I'm online from 2-3 pm to around 10-11 pm On weekdays. And anywhere from 8 am-1 am on weekends.
Have you ever been a moderator or a GM in any other game or forum? No, I have never been a GM on any game and or forum.
Why do you want to be part of the staff team? I want to be apart of the staff because I wish to make a game that I play so much, and have spent so much time on a more lively game. I'm sure almost everyone else has said this, but it's true. I'm sure we would all want to see this game with more players, more events, more reasons to play basically.

Tell us about your skills and knowledge and why we should pick you: My skills include the following, I can help out most people with anything like problems/questions they may arrive with. I can lend a hand if someone needs help leveling, or anything like that. I'm almost always on so I know a thing or two about the game. I have some experience with all types of people, I can make a decision that will benefit those that are included in the situation, and if a problem arises, then I always try my best to keep everything under control until is out of my hands and there is nothing else I could do to help. I have met and talked to pretty much every type of person you could imagine, and I handle them all pretty well. Yes, I have a temper and I will admit it, but I can keep from getting out of hand in most situations. Thank you all for reading and giving the players of Celestia this great opportunity. 

-Reptopry

• Upvote 2

Position you are applying for: moderator who wishes to ascend to a GM rank
First Name: Tommy
Most used in game names: SpaceMaco, AngelPoet, ChaosGurl, MiharuSenaKanaka
IRC nickname: Poet
Current country of residence & timezone: United States @ Eastern Time Zome
Spoken languages: English
Overall time playing Luna Online: 3+ Months (On Celestia Luna) 2 Years (On gPotato)
Overall time playing online games: 4+ Hours a day
Do you work or study? I work (Post graduate)
What are your availability times(when are you usually online)? After 5 PM EST till before 2 AM EST
Have you ever been a moderator or a GM in any other game or forum? Yes, twice as a GM for Ragnarok Online (Both were private servers)
If you have been a mod or a GM anywhere else were you let go and why? The servers closed down
Why do you want to be part of the staff team? I wish to be of help to the community as well as fellow staff (if hired on as staff) to make a positive difference for everyone
Tell us about your skills and knowledge and why we should pick you: I am a former irc operator, former GM and have the ability to judge in a fair unbiased manner.  I'm also able to work as a team or on my own as required to help divide the task and multiply the success.  I love being helpful and I strive to learn.  I enjoy making friends and enjoy being productive.  If hired I promise to give my undivided attention and will perform above expectations.

Position you are applying for:  moderator who wishes to ascend to a GM rank
First Name:  Ezra 
Most used in game names:  
lKai 
Ezwa 
Philippines , GMT + 8:00
  Spoken languages:
 English , Filipino 
  3 months :D
Overall time playing online games:   4 years  
Do you work or study?   Study ~  
   What are your availability times(when are you usually online)?   Weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) 
 Have you ever been a moderator or a GM in any other game or forum?   eCollidex(Forum), Gamebreak(Forum) 
If you have been a mod or a GM anywhere else were you let go and why?   the forum disbanded, lack of money :D but where are now operating thru facebook :D and still running with great users
Why do you want to be part of the staff team?   I want to help other players, and at the same time, i want to have more friends, and learn from them everyday (my goal in life)  
hmmm,,, skills, i dont know if this could help, but i can do programming with C++, C#, Visual Studio, Lisp, Python. I can also do Photoshop (mostly pen tool, and vectoring), Im not that fluent in English, but in my 4 years in the forum community, i have learned how to speak english right, I can assist members, through what they are experiencing, i've been roaming around the game to know what are the possible things that can give me experience and know more about the game, and then i can help others. Well i think thats me. Hope you accept me :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Position you are applying for: moderator who wishes to ascend to a GM rank
First Name: Ooi
Most used in game names: Brok Ooi
IRC nickname (if you have one): NO.i dont have because every time when i open the IRC, it will pop out some thing like 'The server refused the connection' or 'Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to webchat.vel.lv'

Current country of residence & timezone: Malaysia , (GMT + 8:00)
Spoken languages: Chinese , English, Malay , Indo , Kantonese
Overall time playing Luna Online: about 2 years
Overall time playing online games: 5-6 years
Do you work or study? : Still studying
What are your availability times(when are you usually online)? : Everyday about 1:00a.m - 6.00 a.m sever time
Have you ever been a moderator or a GM in any other game or forum? : Yes... in other Luna private Server
If you have been a mod or a GM anywhere else were you let go and why? :Because the private server has been shut down
Why do you want to be part of the staff team? : I want to become a part of the staff team because i wish to contribute to celestia Luna like i did it on the past private server that i join and i hope to share my opinion to the celestia Luna to get celestia Luna have a good improvement..
Tell us about your skills and knowledge and why we should pick you: Actually i dont have any specialist skill on computer... But i know some basic and i will learn hardly if someone could teach me about it.... I hope i will be pick because i want to make some contribution for Celestia Luna and to gain some wonderful experience in my life... Even though i'm still 15 years old, but i do things/work maturely...Hope that i can given a chance... Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Position you are applying for: moderator or moderator who wishes to ascend to a GM rank
First Name: Melky
Most used in game names: urge
IRC nickname (if you have one): Cupu2xtpgayaJr
Current country of residence & timezone: Indonesia , GMT +7
Overall time playing Luna Online: 4 years
Overall time playing online games: 10 years
Do you work or study? work
What are your availability times(when are you usually online)?  almost 20 hours/days/7days
Have you ever been a moderator or a GM in any other game or forum? GM @3 private seal server , GM@ 2 private ran online
If you have been a mod or a GM anywhere else were you let go and why? others gm doesnt like my way to rule the game , others game had been closed
Why do you want to be part of the staff team? im a lawyer wannabe , i'd very like to investigating a guilty character. its like practicing my lawyer skills.
Tell us about your skills and knowledge and why we should pick you: i dont know what skills that i have , but most people said my skills is make others feel comfortable with me... and for why you should pick me , i dont have any answers for that... maybe to give me a chance to be more usefull for celestia since i was playing from open beta... xD

Position you are applying for: Moderator/Moderator who wishes to ascend to a GM rank

First Name: Derk

Most used in game names: DerksJaded, DerkyJaded, jDerk, aDerk, dDerk, eDerk  etc. ( any ign with a Derk )

IRC nickname (if you have one): uDerk

Current country of residence & timezone: United States, GMT +7hrs 

Spoken languages: English, Tagalog, Japanese, Some Indonesia, Some Malaysian, 

Overall time playing Luna Online: 5-6 years

Overall time playing online games: 13 years

Do you work or study?: I do work 

What are your availability times(when are you usually online)?:  I'm online 7-3 pm to around 7pm till I fall asleep

Private Ragnarok (2 Servers) - GM

Private Gunbound - Moderator

Private GrandChase - GM

If you have been a mod or a GM anywhere else were you let go and why?:  I wasn't let go the servers are not running anymore but the people that know me from the servers are trying to recruit me to help them out with they're servers but I'm still thinking cause I wanted to focus on one game

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: I really just want to help, I been playing this game for a long time now and a lot of my friends already left because they said there's not much going on. Its mostly drama, anger, desperation and huge jar of boredom but I saw some Staff members being more active and really talking to the players rather than just using the ban hammer all the time so just want to help and do more. or atleast make me a right hand for the staff cause players already uses me as a library now. 

Tell us about your skills and knowledge and why we should pick you: I really don't know if you should pick me. cause I'm kinda fine where I am now. but I really need to be heard cause I got a lot of ideas from my past experience on other online games. If you want to hear me I'm really easy to find most of the Staff already know me.

~  ~  ~

Thank you for reading this and I do apologize if I made it like a cry for help rather than just applying but this might be the last chance I get so I'm just using this as much as I can.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

Position you are applying for: moderator or moderator who wishes to ascend to a GM rank
First Name: Jerimah (Jeri)
Most used in game names: Ryukin,Cerranos
IRC nickname (if you have one): ryukin
Current country of residence & timezone: United States of America GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time)
Overall time playing Luna Online: 4-5 years
Overall time playing online games: 6 years
Do you work or study? Study
What are your availability times(when are you usually online)?  During weekdays im on after 4:20pm my time weekends im on all day if im not busy.
Have you ever been a moderator or a GM in any other game or forum? Mod for a Runescape Private server
If you have been a mod or a GM anywhere else were you let go and why?  The server was closed down closed down

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? I want to became part of the staff because its hard to have a staff member active much and I want to be able to help anyone I can in any way I can possible to make this game a place people love and treasure.

Tell us about your skills and knowledge and why we should pick you: When there is ever a situation were things get out out hand I am able to calm people down and see the positive side of things and I am a pretty comfortable person to be around alot of the time and as for why you should pick me well I can be of many service to you in any way possible  no matter how hard it is I know im 16 and all but im more mature then I let on.

• Downvote 1

Position you are applying for: moderator or moderator who wishes to ascend to a GM rank
First Name: Paul
Most used in game names: JeraquilleMihawk
IRC nickname (if you have one): JeraquilleMihawk, Mihaaaaawk
Current country of residence & timezone: Philippines. GMT +8
Spoken languages: Filipino & English
Overall time playing Luna Online: 4 years.
Overall time playing online games: more or less 6 years
Do you work or study? Study.
What are your availability times(when are you usually online)? Every afternoon of the week. (Got morning classes.)
Have you ever been a moderator or a GM in any other game or forum? (mention games but not server names please, eg: say private Luna server instead of Celestia Luna) Ran Online
If you have been a mod or a GM anywhere else were you let go and why? Server got problems. (classified) It's about the owners.

I have been playing CL since I was in 3rd year high school (3 years ago). I would love to lead or be in the position because, not that I'm boasting, I played a lot of online games and Luna is the only game that I mastered. From characters down to item drops. (Seriously, I was memorizing them since the beginning.) 

I also want to help people (especially those who are new to this game) I would love to give them every knowledge I have for this game. Because frankly, I really love this game. I had recommended this to all of my friends and all of them tried to play (well, not all of them really loved this) but I can see a good game when I see it.

As for this, I can easily communicate with others, make friends with them and all. I got the sense of fair play for every player. I'm strict especially with the rules. I hate rule breakers really, cheaters and all. They only enjoy the game for themselves. And I hate it. I would implement every rule in this server to any player. I won't have any sides. Rules are rules and no one should break them.

Thank you for paying attention to my application. Looking forward to work and enjoy with you. MORE POWER TO CELESTIA LUNA!

• Upvote 1

First Name: Melisa
Most used in game names: Rienka
IRC nickname (if you have one): i dont have 
Current country of residence & timezone: Indonesia, GMT +7
Spoken languages: english, indonesian and little bit spanish xD
Overall time playing Luna Online: 2 years
Overall time playing online games: 10 years
Do you work or study? study
What are your availability times(when are you usually online)? usually at night and almost everyday im online
Have you ever been a moderator or a GM in any other game or forum? No
If you have been a mod or a GM anywhere else were you let go and why? -
i really love this game. i just like to help ppl. and i like peace. i feel some countries ppl in here always got fight with others. i just want this be peacefull game for all player.
Tell us about your skills and knowledge and why we should pick you: i dunno what skill i have. im friendly with others. there'r many ppl playing celestialuna from around the world, and i like to study their language, and its interesting XD. my english not fluent but its understandble hehehe.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Position you are applying for: moderator whom wishes to ascend to a GM rank.
First Name:

Bryan
Most used in game names:

Syzegy, BadOne, Vindicate.
IRC nickname:

nope. I misunderstood it

26 years young.

The Netherlands, +1 GMT
Spoken languages:

Dutch, German, English, Vlaams, and Partially able to understand French.

6-7 years when luna went into closed beta I applied for it.

I guess since I was 11 so lets say +/-15 years.
Do you work or study?

2 days a week (work/study)

I'm usually online during day time till late midnight. 1pm-2 am GMT.

No I havent, even tho I applied multiple times for a certain game.

Answer was given during the previous question.

Like all others, I would like to contribute my part aswell. But my main reason is not only to help out but also defend those whom just started CL. Its usually them whom have a hard time. Also I could also be the missing bridge between the European players and CL.

So without using alot of words: Everyone with common sence is able to build and lvl. (but if one doubts ill be there to help him/her decide) My knowledge was based on pre balance and luna+ but ever since I joined cl I learned quickly. I can finally put into practice my previous education SCW.

Why should you guys/ladys pick me: I can put a long story here, but to be honest CL needs an active European GM. Like during my childhood game I kept voting that every continent was/is in need of an active GM or 2. Lastly I wanna give this community what all communitys want and thats an active GM who's able to have events frequently but also one that maintains order on the report section. And if one cooperates with the other GMs we could cover every time zone.

• Upvote 1

First Name: Kabil

Most used in game names: beeeeeeed

IRC nickname (if you have one): Am not an IRC user.

Current country ofa residence & timezone: United Arab Emirates +4

Spoken languages:Fluent English, Netherlands, Arabic

Overall time playing Luna Online: 4 years

Overall time playing online games:9 Years

Do you work or study? Studying

What are your availability times(when are you usually online)? Saturday-friday (1:30 PM till 10:30 PM)

Have you ever been a moderator or a GM in any other game or forum? : No

If you have been a mod or a GM anywhere else were you let go and why? : Never been a mod

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? : I would like to be a one of staff team because I would like to help the GMS to avoid scammers and hackers from Celestia luna

Tell us about your skills and knowledge and why we should pick you : I've been working in A computer shop and used to handle the whole shop alone.. I'm having A good experience in Computers and Website Forums and because I can help new people and I know how to deal with stuff ..

Position you are applying for: moderator or moderator who wishes to ascend to a GM rank: Moderator 
First Name:Frank
Most used in game names:DragonSoulxX
IRC nickname (if you have one):DragonSoulxX
Current country of residence & timezone: Kuwait , UTC/GMT +3 hours
Spoken languages:English , French , Japanies
Overall time playing Luna Online:3years
Overall time playing online games:6years
Do you work or study? study 
What are your availability times(when are you usually online)?usually at night  , and my free time
Have you ever been a moderator or a GM in any other game or forum? (mention games but not server names please, eg: say private Luna server instead of Celestia Luna) Nope welling to be 
If you have been a mod or a GM anywhere else were you let go and why?ServerProblems etc's.
Why do you want to be part of the staff team?I've been playing cele for long time and i had alot of fun , 
Tell us about your skills and knowledge and why we should pick you:  Able to make quick, judicious decisions and maintain control in stressful situations and Ability to work competently with others in a team environment , Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with people at all levels 

Position you are applying for: moderator who wishes to ascend to a GM rank

First NameAziz

Most used in game names:TheCursedSoul / TheFrozenSoul/TheBlackSoul

IRC nickname (if you have one): TheBlackSoul

Current country of residence & timezone : Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia GMT+3

Spoken languages: English / Arabic

Overall time playing Luna Online:2 years

Overall time playing online games:8 years

Do you work or study? i go to college :x

What are your availability times(when are you usually online)? almost all the time ~ after 4 pm my time till midnight

Have you ever been a moderator or a GM in any other game or forum? No

If you have been a mod or a GM anywhere else were you let go and why?N/A

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? I want to help people and I wanted to be one of the staff members since I joined this server I also like the game to be nice

and fair without cheatin hackin or breakin rules and I would like to help keeping the game running and to be fun :D

Tell us about your skills and knowledge and why we should pick you : because I can offer so much help and its easy to contact me with FB / Whatsapp / BlackBerry Messenger / Skype . I also know everything bout this game I helped people by giving items or choosin pathes and building right characters, I made my own guides to help new people I can deal with troubles easily and fix em and i can give fast wise solutions to almost everything plus i can handle everything  .  ill do what ever it takes to be come a good MOD or later on a good GM ~ ill do my best x)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2