Won't Start Game

maadha7

Make sure the anti-virus is disabled, now reinstall the game because some anti-virus program automatically removes files with threats.

But i tell you that Celestia Luna Folder is clean and has NO virus.

Make sure the anti-virus is disabled, now reinstall the game because some anti-virus program automatically removes files with threats.

But i tell you that Celestia Luna Folder is clean and has NO virus.

u mean that i've to disable my antivirus while installing LUNA. Okay im do it again, if i didnt get it. I'll reply it here again

okay , 1st i tried to install with my antivirus is disable/stop. log in and create character after that play awhile, it okay can be played. but ! once i start/active my antivirus Luna Online cant be played , antivirus said that was Trojan. How to solved this matter. Help me im newbie

follow this guide. 

1. disable your antivirus

2. uninstall cl

3. download and install

4. add LunaClient to exceptions list

5. enable your anti-virus 

5 easy steps to get cl running. 

number 4? im not understand , teach me how. 

• Game Master

Go into your client, find the area that says Exceptions, it should be in the scan area or have its own tab. 

Then click "Add" or "Browse," whichever it gives you, and find LunaClient.exe in your CL folder. Make sure it's added and applied, and that should do the trick.

Go into your client, find the area that says Exceptions, it should be in the scan area or have its own tab. 

Then click "Add" or "Browse," whichever it gives you, and find LunaClient.exe in your CL folder. Make sure it's added and applied, and that should do the trick.

still im not understand :( 

client ? what was that? Exceptions ? what was that? i dont know anything u teach me. please give me simple to understand

• Game Master

Okay, here, I've created a little guide for you.

Step 1:

Locate your antivirus, and the exceptions tab within it. It will be different depending on which antivirus you have.

oe1w.png

Step 2: 

Click the "Browse" button.

yp2z.png

Step 3: 

Find the file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Celestia Luna Onlinie Alpha\LUNAClient. Click on it and press the button "OK".

71nv.png

Step 4: 

After you click okay, you should have the option to "Add" that file. Do so.

7pmf.png

Step 5:

Save the changes so it stays in the exceptions.

acvf.png

Please take note that you may have a different antivirus. Norton, Avast, Malwarebytes, and Microsoft Security Essentials are all very common ones. 

They should all be somewhat of a variation of this, though. You can always use Google if you need to find out how to do this for a different antivirus.

Okay, here, I've created a little guide for you.

Step 1:

Locate your antivirus, and the exceptions tab within it. It will be different depending on which antivirus you have.

oe1w.png

Step 2: 

Click the "Browse" button.

yp2z.png

Step 3: 

Find the file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Celestia Luna Onlinie Alpha\LUNAClient. Click on it and press the button "OK".

71nv.png

Step 4: 

After you click okay, you should have the option to "Add" that file. Do so.

7pmf.png

Step 5:

Save the changes so it stays in the exceptions.

acvf.png

Please take note that you may have a different antivirus. Norton, Avast, Malwarebytes, and Microsoft Security Essentials are all very common ones. 

They should all be somewhat of a variation of this, though. You can always use Google if you need to find out how to do this for a different antivirus.

you are very helpful , thanks a lot !   ;)

• Upvote 1