GM

Fuck - I love Rham.

sir I accidentaly pressed the F12 for SS but it was just an accident if u see that photo please ignore it im just window shopping at NC 3 i suddenly pressed F12 than Print Screen my photo that was accidentally clicked is a photo of me Shopping and the store has PUP and dominator.

I read that if u press F12 it will go to CL forum please forgive me I accidentally clicked F12.

Thank you

You don't need to be sorry for that. If you press F12 for SS, it will not go to CL forums, the SS will be saved at your CL folder. In your CL folder, there's a folder named "Screenshots" then you should find it here. Mostly, people upload SS here in forums by using an image sharing site like imageshack.com, tinypic.com, etc. Don't worry about it.

Haha, LuffyKun. If you press F12, the image will be saved in your Celestia Luna folder under "Screenshot". It does not go directly to the forums.

Oh is that what he meant? lol so tired right now. If you're worried about that screen shot, it's just like Chii and Sera said. It goes into your CL folder and not straight to forums or anything.