Sir GM anyone here

Fuck - I love Rham.

Sir I teleported to NH channel 10 then instead of me being warped to the portal at NH i was warped into another place near the other wookis at the side of the river and i saw the player named XXxhansenxXX said I ks because when I warped to that place he was there attacking mobs and I Did NOT even touched his mob he accused me of Ksing please if he post about that please look at his report first before banning me please i did not KS this is my char my favorite and I worked hard to reach it at this pace please understand i did not KS i was warped to other part of NH then XXxhansenxXX was there attacking mobs and I tried to use stealth to get away and warp again but when the mob (small wookis like) fired a bomb it hit me while Im at stealth exposing me then he said I ks but that bomb was the bomb of that small wookis not mine bomb because Im Bt it resembles just like hunter blast but its not mine he just said I ks but i did not  please sir Im telling the truth Im begging you please do Justice if that man posted his fake SS just to say that i Ks him

You see, for a KS report to be made, the screenshot should include that you actually attacked his mobs, he warned you for ksing and you didn't stop ksing after his warning so if you didn't attack his mob, don't worry about it because if he reports you and the screenshot didn't show that you attacked his mob, it will be denied.