Desktop Problem

Antoni77

Let's RANT~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 of my computers getting problem about "cannot Click on Desktop"

it's "Windows XP", I can click Start Windows as usual, I can click the taskbar on Bellow Screen and I can even Click the Timer too

but I can't click everything on my Desktop, even is Running Program I can't Click on it too

I'm already Search on Google and try to get all solution, but is still not working

if anyone know the solution, please share it to here

I'm already despair about this... 

RANT RANT RANT

My Windows XP won't turn on anymore.

I turned it On/Off to much.

My Bad  B)

Try to:

1. Use [Tab] buttons & [Enter] to click things.

2. Using step (1.) check to see if your PC in Control Panel is detecting your Mouse still.

Maybe its unplugged, or the mouse went bad. (The clicker is broken?)

if it's unplugged... I can't click Windows Start and all things on there and on Taskbar too, right?

(that's the logic I have)

the mouse still can move around, and I can Click both Left Click and Right Click on Taskbar

it's works fine, but just can't click everything shows up on desktop

is not even Wallpaper because I still can use Keyboard and Direction Button to Launch the Icons on Desktop and Running that Program

but still, as long as I can't Click everything on Desktop, how can I playing Online Game without Mouse Click? XD

I can Running that Game Online's Program with Keyboard Enter, but How can I play it if I can't Click everything on it?

RANT RANT RANT... >w<

anyone have solution? XD

hmm, I already change mouse with other mouse, but is still can't click the desktop

and finally I've found article about same problem like me, and all is about "Internet Explorer" believe it or not... XD

I just need to open and run Internet Explorer and force close it with ALT+F4 and then Restart the Computer

and is working again... as long as I do nothing about that Internet Explorer everything will fine >w<