How do I thank you?...

xAlluring

Well this is basically it.... I don't know where to start but I guess it'll be here.

All through Middle School and all through Highschool (I'm a senior now) I'v always been that one kid everyone either hate, picks on, bully just because they can. Don't get me wrong I'm sure some of you have even had that problem or still do. For you who never had. It hurts. More than you'd ever think. Its like losing a sibling. Maybe more. Its the death of your happiness. Its more than just a couple of words. Sorry this isn't just about that. I wanted to Thank everyone. Some more than others. And If you'd like to know I'll name a select few. (Maribel, Tim, Jerri, Tani, Reppy, Jin, Ali, Clise, Winter) You know my circle. Most of the others left but I'm thankful for having all of you. Luna is my escape into a world full of people just like me, similar interests and music taste and humor. I have to say some players have literally saved my life..... I just want to make sure that anyone and everyone that has shown me any act of kindness at all while I've been here that you all mean the world to me. So Thank you...... 

• Upvote 1

You are welcome  xDDD

I am small. I am thin. But I like to bully those bulliers ((?)do such word exist?? xDD).
Why would u let them bully u?? Never let them bully u again. Fight Them. I'm sure that u've gained much exp thru Luna... Use Berserker if u have to. I'm sure that they will think twice to bully if u keep showing ur guts.  :o

PS : Getting beaten sure is hurt. But having our pride devoured by those simpletons is much more hurt.

You are welcome  xDDD

I am small. I am thin. But I like to bully those bulliers ((?)do such word exist?? xDD).

Why would u let them bully u?? Never let them bully u again. Fight Them. I'm sure that u've gained much exp thru Luna... Use Berserker if u have to. I'm sure that they will think twice to bully if u keep showing ur guts.  :o

PS : Getting beaten sure is hurt. But having our pride devoured by those simpletons is much more hurt.

xD <3 

Man am 24 hours online Gimme Your IGN and let me know who's bullying you!

Just kids in school, thats why I play Luna, Everyone here is so nice <3 and my ign right now is in my siggy

Youre a cool person, and CL is more than glad to have you. I do my best for the friends I have, so if you need anything you know where to find me.

Bullies suck. Its our duty to knock them df out when they start acting stupid. This might be a bad role model suggestion but, Do not be afraid to hit first! If I was there I would hit them myself. Your doing the right thing though, surround yourself with people who like and care about you is the ultimate defense against a bully. They are cowards, and won't bother you if you have a lot of friends  ;). Just remind them your buddy is a Marine. 1 plane ticket away from town whoop-ass.  :D

Youre a cool person, and CL is more than glad to have you. I do my best for the friends I have, so if you need anything you know where to find me.

Bullies suck. Its our duty to knock them df out when they start acting stupid. This might be a bad role model suggestion but, Do not be afraid to hit first! If I was there I would hit them myself. Your doing the right thing though, surround yourself with people who like and care about you is the ultimate defense against a bully. They are cowards, and won't bother you if you have a lot of friends  ;). Just remind them your buddy is a Marine. 1 plane ticket away from town whoop-ass.  :D

<3 Thanks