Any efficient way to level up faster?

Mai330

Question

7 answers to this question

At level 86 you should go to The Valley of Fairy to level. I usually go up to the top of the mountain and grind where the black widow gang is and I find it to be a pretty good spot, that and the area around coordinates 235, 394. Also don't forget to DD!

That Question. lol.

Around that level do Dungeon Date's with an alternate character; let the partner die and you get full EXP. 

When you are good enough to farm Nera Harbor, do so. Save up gold to buy 100% EXP scrolls and boom. Level quickly.

Have fun.

That Question. lol.

Around that level do Dungeon Date's with an alternate character; let the partner die and you get full EXP. 

When you are good enough to farm Nera Harbor, do so. Save up gold to buy 100% EXP scrolls and boom. Level quickly.

Have fun.

but, I need to make a donation to purchase the 100% right? :huh:

Edited by Mai330

pero, necesito hacer una donacion para poder comprar el de 100% right? :huh:

You can buy them in Nera Castle ch 3 if you don't have a level 120 character to vote or cant donate. They go for about 175mil

You can buy them in Nera Castle ch 3 if you don't have a level 120 character to vote or cant donate. They go for about 175mil

Thnks, and sorry for the Spanih i copy the wrong part of the translator  :mellow: