Fall Season 2013

Fire

Let's talk about the new season, what shows you're watching and what you think of them. Maybe we can even have a episode by episode discussion on some of them if you are really interested. I am following quite a few of them this time around!

hey, I've watched all the Game of Thrones too!! I never would have guessed there would be a fan here! That's awesome. We need to start using references and inside jokes that we would only understand so I can use my inner passion. 

Anyone watching Kill la Kill, or Ippo s3? Monogatari series? Hunter x hunter? One piece? I am waiting to try out samurai flamanco and i dont really know how I feel about golden time, but its by the guy who made Toradora and I thought toradora was adorable. 

I was a big fan of The last airbender, but legend of Korra really didn't do it for me :(

• 1 month later...

Man, I forgot how hard it sucks waiting for episodes to come out. Just finished watching NouKome up to current and I'm pretty disappointed it'll only have 10 eps, it made me rofl quite a bit.

Kill la kill gets 25 eps but I'm not sure what to think of it. I like the art style even though it's a bit weird, but the comedy is reeeeeal forced.

Hoping it gets better.

hey, I've watched all the Game of Thrones too!! I never would have guessed there would be a fan here! That's awesome. We need to start using references and inside jokes that we would only understand so I can use my inner passion. 

i watched all 3 seasons in 2 weeks (at that time i was sick and cant leave bed)  :p

Because im a nerd~

The Legend of Korra. ftw.  :D

watched this too, but its kinda boring, :/

but still continue watching when i have nothing left to watch..

Anyone watching Kill la Kill, or Ippo s3? Monogatari series? Hunter x hunter? One piece? I am waiting to try out samurai flamanco and i dont really know how I feel about golden time, but its by the guy who made Toradora and I thought toradora was adorable. 

I was a big fan of The last airbender, but legend of Korra really didn't do it for me :(

I did hunterxhunter too  :p

but the movie (phantom troupe #4) was below my expectation tho...