Donation Tier

iBacon`

I dont know if someone already suggested for this one.

so here we go..i notice the donating page is kinda boring. How about add more fun on it. Like if i spend/use pp this much i can get a bonus. The higher i spend/use pp a higher quality of bonus i can get.

sample:

500pp = +100% scroll + 1 reskill + 1restat

1000pp = costume

blah blah..

or even add a private donate costume last only for 3 days-7days.

so what you think?

Private donate costumes? Even its permanent noone will wants that? Lol.

I think its a good idea for me since everyone is waiting for a update. Like 3-7 days PD costumes then everyweek costume change. Can pay for gp, more ppl are willing to vote..so why not xD

Private donate costumes? Even its permanent noone will wants that? Lol.

I think its a good idea for me since everyone is waiting for a update. Like 3-7 days PD costumes then everyweek costume change. Can pay for gp, more ppl are willing to vote..so why not xD

clise is saying that the costumes should be permanent, or ppl wont care about the package being there....

and what exactly d0 u mean by "can pay for gp .... " ???

o_O

clise is saying that the costumes should be permanent, or ppl wont care about the package being there....

and what exactly d0 u mean by "can pay for gp .... " ???

o_O

maybe he means that ppl can buy some of the private donation costume using gp. CMIIW 

If they considered gp it would be like 3-7 day costumes and would cost a ton of gp.And gp does not help out the server not one bit so i doubt this would happen. Also, buying 100$ worth of pp = a permanent pd costume probably wouldnt happen. There are already incentives for buying pp. You get additional pp just for donating. There would probably be package deals like an exp bundle buy the bundle and save a certain amount of pp instead of buying them separately and wasting more pp . Stuff like this, Than again its just my opinion its up to the owner.