Sa Vs Cardi Vs Gm?

SwimmingGood

Question

14 answers to this question

cardinals are best for people new to mages, its kinda hard to make a bad one recommended paths are wiz monk warlock cardinal or wiz sorcerer inq cardinal ( providing you are human of course) these both give you light armor training and some decent buffs, there isn't really a best mage class as each have their own strengths and weaknesses its mostly about picking one that matches your play style. For me Soul Arbiter is the best as i don't like AOE's i like tanking and enjoy massive damage 

cardinals are best for people new to mages, its kinda hard to make a bad one recommended paths are wiz monk warlock cardinal or wiz sorcerer inq cardinal ( providing you are human of course) these both give you light armor training and some decent buffs, there isn't really a best mage class as each have their own strengths and weaknesses its mostly about picking one that matches your play style. For me Soul Arbiter is the best as i don't like AOE's i like tanking and enjoy massive damage 

and i think SoulArbiter is the one and only mage (based on matk and not DoT skill) who the AoE skill give better damage than the single skill at 105 xD

Ohh ya, 1 thing sir bio.

Imagine you are SA lvl 125 1vs1 with austere. What combo you will use?

A) binding soul - soul spear - divine sword - soul spear (repeat)

*this is easy one and spammable 100%

B) binding soul - holy justice - soul spear - mana burn - earthquake (repeat)

C) try to add holy justice at (A) combo everytime its available.

D) any combo?

SA is the only mage job that i like . But until now , dunno combo for higher level

there is no 'best' class, every class have their own pros and cons...

ppl suggested cardi because its easy for newbie to play it, SA and GM need a bit skill to play them, SA with short ranged skills, and GM with long cast time