Magic Fighter

MrMonsterMan

Question

7 answers to this question

• Game Master

Depends, do you want to go Magnus, Paladin, or Crusader? Phalanx has a lot of good magic fighter attacks, but you want to go either Swordman or Knight before 5th tier usually, if you want RI and Spirit Sword and such, which will help in PVP. 

i have a crusader its really good, not at magical attacks though, it has thundering death which is magical, but does pitiful damage. on the upside it has lvl 4 solid wep, something panzers also get. Crusader also has more magical attacks but they all miss :( hopefully they will be fixed in the upcoming update but trust me its a fun class and people will give you props for going a path less chosen (good luck if you're thinking about panzer)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i have a crusader its really good, not at magical attacks though, it has thundering death which is magical, but does pitiful damage. on the upside it has lvl 4 solid wep, something panzers also get. Crusader also has more magical attacks but they all miss :( hopefully they will be fixed in the upcoming update but trust me its a fun class and people will give you props for going a path less chosen (good luck if you're thinking about panzer)

ok so basically you have a crusader that isnt int and the thundering death(magic attack) skill is crap? i wonder why...

also what does panzer have to do with anything?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

if you planned on making a pure INT fighter, I suggested to be a phalanx, then crusader,

the thundering death isnt really that bad, the damage is still higher than lv 15 holy avenger and lv 20 holy strike, but it has a longer cooldown (best 1 target skill for INT fighter would be holy strike for now since it has a low cooldown time)

my crusader's path is (human) guard-mercenary-phalanx-crusader,

with that path you can be a magic or physical attack user ;)

• Downvote 1