"the Gathering"

Uteliukas

Hello, i've had this idea already for a quite long time now. Celestia isn't the only server out there, and you probably got my point, i would suggest to think about this, goes to our GMs, you could contact the owners of the other servers and maybe, just maybe you could unite! Its all that is left from Luna, we are the new Luna Online, we should make something huge, and the server is dying for more like a year now. So i came up with this. Think about it, a bigger crew, more players, more donations, more stable server, weekly updates! It would be just amazing!!

I believe most people will disagree that this could turn out well, but i believe a few would, agree?

Thanks for the attention! ;)

• Administrator

We are working on a very very big update and many other things to try and make our server the real Luna experience that not even eya could accomplish, I have great hopes for this update and once it's out you will be amazed. This update will bring many new and old players back and as of staff members we don't need anymore right now, when we do we will open a new recruitment topic.

The part about GMs contacting owners sounded very confusing lol, we have the owner Brandon, then 3 admins, 3 gms and 2 mods and we're all active so it's not like the "owners left the server" or something

• Upvote 3