Some People...

Tenshi

... r juz 2 sad, i cri evritiem.

On a more serious note, I figured I'd vent my feelings here since I am butthurt. Before I begin, I'd just like to say that I realize part of this is my own fault for believing that there's some good in everyone, but that is obviously not the case.

So here's the sitch, Wade. I bought these glasses from this guy (let's call him "x(B*Forth)" by factoring out the x) for quite a hefty price. That part went smoothly. The next day, I believe it was, I see the same person shouting that he's buying an 18+ P.A. Eros. I just so happened to be browsing through NC3 at the time, and I had found such an item being sold in one of the shops. Being the nice person that I am, I decided to inform him of such. It turns out he didn't have enough, so he asked if I could buy it for him. Since I'm such a gullible nice person, and since I happened to have enough at the time, I kindly agreed to do so. He paid me what he had, and I said he could pay the rest later.

Couple days passed. I see him shouting again. He's buying an Aias +12. For more than what he owes. ok

I decide to ask him about it, subtly hinting at the debt he has ("Why don't you just pay me now? Lol."). His response? "It's for my brother." ok

I ask him why his brother isn't buying it. He logs off. Alright then.

At this point, I'm getting a little bit antsy. Eventually, I just straight up ask him whether he was going to pay or not.

x(B*Forth): no

Me: And why not?

x(B*Forth): what ever >.<

(╮°□°)╮┬──┬

(╯°□°)╯彡┻━┻

Some people.

Not sure if this helped, or whether I'm just more irritated from League, but I'm too tired to care either way now.

Hope you enjoyed the story.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Pay Me.

We Hunt.

Pk.

<3

[Hates people who steal & scam from good people]

100m = 10 Kills. + 10 screenshots.

As appealing as that sounds, I'd rather not stoop to a level lower than him. Thank you for the offer though~.

An alternative idea could of been to buy the item from the seller and keep hold of it until the person had enough money, sad to say but TRUST NO ONE SUSPECT EVERYONE.  

How can I trust your advice? amidoinitrite

But yeah, that would have been a good idea. Too bad I'm not smart. ┐(´ー`)┌

• Upvote 1

Considering that he never responded to me when I simply tried talking to him and that he eventually blocked whispering, I'm pretty sure he never intended to pay.

But y'know what? It's cool. I believe in karma for a reason, and there are reasons why I love some people more than others. So it's cool.

• Upvote 1

This story is a kind of touching ㅜㅜ

How can he scam good people like you

Just don't trust strangers ㅇㅅㅇ

Considering that he never responded to me when I simply tried talking to him and that he eventually blocked whispering, I'm pretty sure he never intended to pay.

But y'know what? It's cool. I believe in karma for a reason, and there are reasons why I love some people more than others. So it's cool.

Looks like he avoids you :\ ..but you love him/? :Oc

This story is a kind of touching ㅜㅜ

How can he scam good people like you

Just don't trust strangers ㅇㅅㅇ

Looks like he avoids you :\ ..but you love him/? :Oc

I lol'd right there.

wat

no

How did you get that out of what I said?

^ that LOL.

• Upvote 1