Video Tag For Reporting Ks?

casualgamer74

Hello there. I understand the procedure and steps to report ks case but I think that enabling inserting recorded video about ks is better and can explain the situation more clearer? Because I feel it hard to screenshot kser especially rogue class with stealth. When they stealth, we cant see them coming or ready to ks our mob. By the moment we realize they have kill the mob, its too late to ss the moment it happen. This is because the moment they appear from stealth IS AFTER the attack has been made. Its really hard to get the ss at that short moment and the ss after the moment is too weak to said them ks our mob. =___=

Well this is just my suggestion. Thx for seeing this.

Well since we need to give warning 1st before we can actually report them for ksing, so we can ss the warning we give 1st, after that start recording for sometime and if he/she still ks our mob, then we got the proof to report them. Or juz recording start from warning until they ks again.  :blink:

or is a good idea to keep fraps or another recording thingie in background ready

is what i does when they starts KSing :P

due to the poor quality of Fraps id use something like Bandicam instead. Fraps really is a terrible program and why people insist on still use it is beyond me 

• Administrator

due to the poor quality of Fraps id use something like Bandicam instead. Fraps really is a terrible program and why people insist on still use it is beyond me 

What.. poor quality? I think you are thinking of people who don't know how to use youtube and shrink it down or set it to the lowest settings, I have it on default settings and my videos are huge both size and resolution and of good quality, all my luna gifs are from fraps, if gifs weren't compressed to keep a moderate size you'd see how it's perfect quality lol

all of these were from fraps

u9mOSii.gifXPjkSX4.gif

dark-wings-preview.gif

PS: I don't know if this was said but there's a youtube tag to insert videos so you can if you have one

• Upvote 1

as orange said is only poor if you dont knows how to upscale or downscale the video itself, and i dont upload the uncompressed video, you can compress it to something very small plus i used fraps for like 6 years and never bothered me

can use freemake to compress too so is another free program

@orange - those wings coming in next update?

@casualgamer74 - there lots of video recording software out there, but fraps and bandicam your better options since they both really good, and if you do plan on trying to gets video footage make sure to record as soon as they starts KSing, can also use for RMT people if they whispering you or takes lots of screenshots

I like fraps, I think it has a very high quality recording video. I would also suggest another program, aTube Catcher. It's main purpose is to capture streaming videos, but it has a screen recording feature. Also, it can convert the videos you recorded to many other formats, depending on the codecs you have avaliable on your computer.