The Art Gallery~

One Of A Kind 종류의 하나 ☆

I thought the last one was EXO since you said you were gonna post that one member's name who I forgot already, then I thought, "Why is there a girl here?"

So I Google'd the text, and it turns out that it's a K-drama, which is probably why it sounded so familiar.

Nevertheless, I have to join the bandwagon and say that the third one is my favorite as well.

Thanks all~ Looks like the 3rd picture is the most beautiful :D, it took 5 hours for me to draw it -,-

My favorite is the 3rd picture. +1

But... In the second picture... What are those pills in the corner or is it just me... #Molly 

Those actually M&M's stuffs but I failed to draw it :c

I thought the last one was EXO since you said you were gonna post that one member's name who I forgot already, then I thought, "Why is there a girl here?"

So I Google'd the text, and it turns out that it's a K-drama, which is probably why it sounded so familiar.

Nevertheless, I have to join the bandwagon and say that the third one is my favorite as well.

Oh yeah I forgot to upload the EXO fanmade -,-

Here it is :

large.jpg

I drew the Chanyeol on my computer. And it's actually...not really a fanmade because the background is CL lol XD

• Upvote 1