Small Chat Room In Game

HearTxPirateS

title says it all...

for me this is very useful, im not promoting another game but in ragnarok, there's a small chat room which can have a maximum

capacity of 8 or more...

it was useful for me in a way that i can buy items without shouting and i can have a chat to that person on the spot...

and leave messages that wouldn't disappear... i know there's a note but most players in celestialuna are to lazy to press "n" and note

us...

and i think it can lessen the spammers, in shout.

and the only way we can use this is in town, like alker harbor and castle

I have so many plans for the chat room feature if it gets working. Someone will need to create a video tutorial on how to access it, and the features the chat room has so that newbies can use it to get the help they need.

It would be cool if the feature could have "chat room topic sections" so the "Help" rooms are in the Help section and buying/sellers are in another. That way its not a mess of a bunch of different rooms.

I do not know much about this feature, I believe on Gpot it was never working , but It would be better to have infinite room limit [Or set-able room limit by chat room host]

And perhaps limit who can create a chat room based on level. 120+ [stop spam can crap]