Suggestion

Zypriana

My suggestion is that we have replies on our messages. Like, one time I was at Nera Castle Town channel three and in peoples shop messages they said 'NOTE ME FOR NEGO' and 'AFK'. I saw a lot of items I liked in different shops and couldn't afford it so obviously I noted them for nego. But they were AFK so I knew I wasn't going to get any of there messages back sooner or later so I decided to go hang with my friends. But still no message back. I went to sleep then came back the next day. One message. The message read: "nego how much?" the problem with that was i had no idea what item i wanted to nego because I noted a lot of people the other day.

So my point is that we have a box or something in the replied message telling us what we said before. For an example:

My message: Can I nego your golden ax? To: person 1

My 2nd message: can i nego your perma glasses to: person 2

My 3rd message: Can I nego your lollipop to: person 3

Then here are the replies

Your message: Can I nego your golden ax?

Person 1's message: Sure, how much?

Your message: can i nego your perma glasses

Person 2's message: Yeah. How much do you want it for?

What I am saying is it makes it a lot easier because the person may reply late and u might of sent other messages so you have no idea what that person is talking about.

I have no idea if this suggestion has been made yet but if it has please tell me :)

I would like to hear back from you guys :)

(Also, it would be great if we had a subject box, too  :P )

• Upvote 4

• Administrator

How about explore the deeper of what purified stone can do?

I just know purified ruby for cast Vital Explosion and purified Aquamarine to cast Turn undead.

Are there another skill that need purified stone to be casted?

I dunno if its just no knowledge of mine. 

But if there are no more skills that need to use them, i suggest make some skill need them to be casted 

That's compeltely out of topic, if you want to make a suggestion like this post it here http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/21277-suggestions-for-upcoming-update/