Hello ~

dulcamara

Hi everyone :3 i joined last week, already made a thousand topics but just now decided to introduce myself properly ^^

English isn't my first language (i speak portuguese) so forgive me for any mistakes...

My chars names are Dulcamara and Leijon :3

Welcome to Celestia Luna, and welcome to the forums.

Make sure your all updated on the rules.

If you need any help at all feel free to whisper /Renosaurus

Check out Guild Section also, and see if you see something you like. Many of the guilds there are helpful, and filled with nice people.

Good lucks.

Your English is really good for not being your first language.

Also, excluding the Questions and Character Report sections, there are a total of 3,153 topics, so that means you've made almost a third of all the threads in this forum with the exceptions. Well done.

Anywho, if you're interested, you should join Melancholy - we could use a spammer like you.

• Game Master

Your English is really good for not being your first language.

Also, excluding the Questions and Character Report sections, there are a total of 3,153 topics, so that means you've made almost a third of all the threads in this forum with the exceptions. Well done.

Anywho, if you're interested, you should join Melancholy - we could use a spammer like you.

^ Join us, we got a ton of super nice members, we all chat and have fun quite a bit :lol:

• 1 month later...