Optimum Crit Rate For Swordmaster

AbdullahX

Question

I am currently "this" close to having an elf swordmaster and was wondering what are the best equips and philos that can give my char a good constant crit rate? Also i was wondering if i should just put points in dex starting from 105 until my crit rate gets maxed out then switch to STR or go full STR from 105 onwards (levelled up vit until 105). If an experienced player or anyone for that matter, can help me out, it will be much appreciated and thanks in advance. Without buffs or rein or philos but using G.axe which adds some crit rate by itself, my crit rate amounts to about 300 and without G.axe's effects i'd assume it is somewhere in mid to lower mid 200s and as you can see, it is pretty miserable.

8 answers to this question

Is 200 crt rate = after add dual wielding skill? If yes, what lvl u start it?

If no, Buy crit slime, HB Set. It can boost your Crit rate significantly.

For stats, if you planning to solo, go vit until you reach 126 in graveyard, after that restat to dex.

For items, put them on str mix agi/strike.

For stats, if you planning to solo, go vit until you reach 126 in graveyard, after that restat to dex.

why would a SM elf need strike?? o_O they have Rune Impact which is anti-miss skill..

out of curiosity, why axe??

as for crit, u should get at least 1k crit rate when you hit SM job change

1. dont go dual wield yet. the penalty is too high at that lvl.

2. as alvian suggest,

buy HB set. Crit Slime. Pixus/Legend Cape crit. rein ur weapon,boot, and helmet with dex.

why would a SM elf need strike?? o_O they have Rune Impact which is anti-miss skill..

1. dont go dual wield yet. the penalty is too high at that lvl.

2. as alvian suggest,

buy HB set. Crit Slime. Pixus/Legend Cape crit. rein ur weapon,boot, and helmet with dex.

@Alvian 200 crit rate before dual wield. Buying an HB set and go vit until 126 and i'll do just that thanks for the info

@Fortune I didn't go dual yet and i am planning to use 2-H axe until i get to lvl 117 which is why i got Golden axe then dual and reskill instead of going dual from 105 immediately. Ok you covered rein, and as for philos what should i aim for? You said no need strike so i am guessing it would be either Agi, Str or crit rate? Thanks for the info

I think SM elf still need strike, but not a lot like SM human, just some strike, try to get 250 strike at lvl 105 if you planning to hunt maggot,

if no, try to get that amount when you playing at grave, to kill FITW (correct me if im wrong, but i think 250 strike enough to hit FITW).

And yaa, i agree with axe. try to put axe mortality to the max to boost crit rate.

Phixus with 70-75 crit rate is good too.

think the price around 1.5b maybe.

And if you r not rich enough, try to buy frank, its what you need, str 5 dex 15 vit 10 :D

Force of fate too. which +32 crit rate.

I think SM elf still need strike, but not a lot like SM human, just some strike, try to get 250 strike at lvl 105 if you planning to hunt maggot,

if no, try to get that amount when you playing at grave, to kill FITW (correct me if im wrong, but i think 250 strike enough to hit FITW).

And yaa, i agree with axe. try to put axe mortality to the max to boost crit rate.

Phixus with 70-75 crit rate is good too.

think the price around 1.5b maybe.

And if you r not rich enough, try to buy frank, its what you need, str 5 dex 15 vit 10 :D

Force of fate too. which +32 crit rate.

So Frank is the best headpiece? or is there any other? is force of fate the best for it's equip slot or is there any better alternative? As for the phixus i think i can get it, thanks for the info

i think sword training in SM is higher than axe training.

if u manage to max it out, u will get higher patk, thus, higher critical physical attack

im not sure though,

use skill calc to check it out.

so,

75 crit base

100 crit rein (sword)

193 crit slime

32 crit rein (boot)

40 crit rein (kynee helm)

32 crit rate force of fate

70 crit rate pixus

20 crit rate frank

165 crit rate HB set

around 750 crit rate.

try joining lvl 8 guild for another 150 crit rate boost.

and add another 150 crit to the calculation if u go all dex in stats (lvl 106)

all left is philos.

Overall :

Bache pa better than frank, (3% pa, 45/35 mov speed).

Mirror cosmic dual better than FoFate(2% pa 1 eva),

But the price really really ... :

Bache pa 5.5 -6.5 | frank 600-800.

Miror cosmic 10-12b+

FoF 700-900.

If you search for crit rate, then go with frank + FoF.

*you get around 1 crit rate every lvl up. :p

i think sword training in SM is higher than axe training.

if u manage to max it out, u will get higher patk, thus, higher critical physical attack

im not sure though,

use skill calc to check it out.

so,

75 crit base

100 crit rein (sword)

193 crit slime

32 crit rein (boot)

40 crit rein (kynee helm)

32 crit rate force of fate

70 crit rate pixus

20 crit rate frank

165 crit rate HB set

around 750 crit rate.

try joining lvl 8 guild for another 150 crit rate boost.

and add another 150 crit to the calculation if u go all dex in stats (lvl 106)

all left is philos.

Overall :

Bache pa better than frank, (3% pa, 45/35 mov speed).

Mirror cosmic dual better than FoFate(2% pa 1 eva),

But the price really really ... :

Bache pa 5.5 -6.5 | frank 600-800.

Miror cosmic 10-12b+

FoF 700-900.

If you search for crit rate, then go with frank + FoF.

*you get around 1 crit rate every lvl up. :P

@Fortune Ah i see, so that's the complete overall. Yeah i am planning to use sword in dual only and because the job is called swordmaster after all haha while using 2h axe while not dual-ling for easier farming in lower levels and due to the penalties  . Anyways, thanks for the info. I really appreciate it and it really helped me  :D .

@Alvian Ah i see, just for about 5% pa (if combined) and takes about 15B (if combined), i don't think it's worth it and maybe use it on higher levels instead. For now i'll use frank and force of fate. Thanks for the info i really appreciate it, this really helped me  :D .