CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A HELP IN HUMAN ENTRA

XBearBrandX

Question

hey guys :) im currently making a HUMAN ENTRAPPER and could someone help me what type should i be using because right now im experimenting mg entrapper with a balance strike and eva. i need help guys or could you post your guide in making human entrapper tnx ^^

11 answers to this question

try this xD

Ruffian > Archer > Assassin > Entrapper

I'm currently using that path but im still confuse on what STAT should i boost? im FULL STR with STR, VIT, STRIKE equips is that good enough to boost up or should i go eva strike instead?

for human entrapper, since human have greater str than elf, i suggest you go full str. Since entrapper have highest critical rate, you dont have to worry about it. U can philo and rein your equips with +critical rate.

My lvl 106 elf ent can reach 1160critical rate with full str. Then I just need costumes to get moar crit damage.. X3

for human entrapper, since human have greater str than elf, i suggest you go full str. Since entrapper have highest critical rate, you dont have to worry about it. U can philo and rein your equips with +critical rate.

My lvl 106 elf ent can reach 1160critical rate with full str. Then I just need costumes to get moar crit damage.. X3

yeah thats true. im also FULL STR and my crit rate up to now is 1157 but i was wondering... can ENTRAPPERS hits 27k crit in PVP? since the only advisable weapon is AK and entrappers can only have one hand