Nick Destroyer93 He Had Done Entrapment.

bagusss123

hello GM, i wanna to tell you about char trapping

i wanna to report nick Destroyer93 because he had done entrapment .

he interfere with those who are hunting , when a person who is hunting it eventually emotion , he had ScreenShot the chat .

so the people who are hunting get the banned .

please act firmly the Destroyer93

thanks GM :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yeah.... This person destroyer93 is the really KS-er....

I'm hunting with my pals, suddenly he come and say "dont KS" three times...

And i think he wanna trapp us to say SPOT, like another person who has trapped....

You can see in his report (destroyer93) he has a lot of report about KS, but the time in game just a short distance in every channel..... And i think he change channel just only say DONT KS to another ppl....

Please banned him.... He is so anoyying....

Well, I think false reports are bannable, but just accusing him like this will not help the GM's to act properly. They need real evidence to act.

If you want do the right thing, I advise to make reports like this in the report section. If you are the person who was trapped, answer his post, relating what really occurred.

In the future, when people do things like this to you, start taking screenshots yourself. This way, you will get counter evidence that you are not guilty, and the false reporter will face the consequence.

• Upvote 1

Well, I think false reports are bannable, but just accusing him like this will not help the GM's to act properly. They need real evidence to act.

If you want do the right thing, I advise to make reports like this in the report section. If you are the person who was trapped, answer his post, relating what really occurred.

In the future, when people do things like this to you, start taking screenshots yourself. This way, you will get counter evidence that you are not guilty, and the false reporter will face the consequence.

false report is ok, 

but... it is deffrent.... it is lie... and make someone be banned.... i think he must be punished...

but i know, just GM can make action for that...

btw, thanks for your advice