► ► Loading New Member ₒ ₒ ₒ

ℵyoro

e1ck28.png ► Success! ◄ e1ck28.png

Hello there. I had played Luna Online way back when, and I've been around here for a bit, joining the forums recently. Since I definitely did not have enough to do before now, I decided to join yet another forum, so here I am. It's nice to meet you! In my signature it has the only two characters I have so far, but I'll go ahead and say them here as well. I go by Nyoro and Potacles in the Celestia Luna world, so far.

You can call me anything really, but I've really gotten used to the nickname 'Seb',  or variations of Sebastian, even though that is not my name. It would be pretty cool though. I do absolutely nothing at school but sit around, so sorry I can't really share any stories. We were going to start a GSA club, but none of the teachers would sponsor it, since years ago some kid got the entire club shut down.

If it wasn't already obvious, I'm a fan of DRAMAtical Murder, as well as a lot of other things, but my biggest thing is Dangan Ronpa. It's my life, I'm not even exaggerating. Anyway, it is to my knowledge that this forum isn't the most active in the world, but it's a nice way to meet what people are left and things like that, so that's why I'm here! (And I really like forums..)

I hope that what's left of you will accept me into your little community. Adios.

Nyoro~n.

I've heard of both of those titles you mentioned, but I've never played them myself, although I don't think I'd ever play DM simply 'cause it's BL. If it was yuri, that'd be another story.

In any case, we're more than glad to have you. It's always nice to have more forum-oriented people around. If you're interested, you should join Melancholy.

So yeah, welcome and see you in-game, Sea-bass.

That was the nickname of someone at my high school named Sebastian, so I figured I'd call you that.

;u; Ahh thank you guys.~ Such a warm welcome, haha.

@Tenshi: Yeaaah yuri is pretty great, and I'm not a huge fan of the more 'intense' scenes of it, so I tend to skip them.. Oh well. The characters have amazing designs which is what originally hooked me, specifically the gender-bent person in my avatar/signature.. *Coughs*

And I'm not in a guild yet on either characters, so I will consider it, thanks!