what is the best PATH for Arch Ranger ?

Mio Kifune™

Question

IMO that's good path u can get for Human AR.

Comparing with TH path. On TH u can get Hunter Blast which have high damage but u must come closer to ur enemy, make u easier to kill.

If u choose Assasin, u won't get that skill but u got Predator which increase ur crit damage by 10% and also Rapid Attack which increase ur a.spd by 12.5%.

I choose Assasin, because i feel that those skills are more useful than a mid-range AoE.

Ofc if u compare with Elf RW-AR, Human AR is very bad at stun make it bad at PvP. Never expect u can win at pvp. :lol:

But for GW, if u can keep the distance and shoot with fire arrow, magic arrow, or another long-range skills, u can own.

Human AR advantage are not too many buffs make it more simple and take less time to buffing, and stronger than Elf AR w/o buffs (which mean stronger when just revived at war).

so do you think is it good to continue my path ?

my current lvl is 60 .. i'm a Female HUMAN '

there's a big problem about to levelup my character ..

i don't know where i can lvl my character when i get to 75 *newbie*

OT : do i still need to get the the ARROW RAIN and NEEDLE SHOT ?

Guest Ullr

IMO that's good path u can get for Human AR.

Comparing with TH path. On TH u can get Hunter Blast which have high damage but u must come closer to ur enemy, make u easier to kill.

If u choose Assasin, u won't get that skill but u got Predator which increase ur crit damage by 10% and also Rapid Attack which increase ur a.spd by 12.5%.

I choose Assasin, because i feel that those skills are more useful than a mid-range AoE.

Ofc if u compare with Elf RW-AR, Human AR is very bad at stun make it bad at PvP. Never expect u can win at pvp. :lol:

But for GW, if u can keep the distance and shoot with fire arrow, magic arrow, or another long-range skills, u can own.

Human AR advantage are not too many buffs make it more simple and take less time to buffing, and stronger than Elf AR w/o buffs (which mean stronger when just revived at war).

I prefer TH>AR

Assasin>AR is suck in PvP :)

But at last,I still prefer Elf AR

Guest Ullr

I know that's hurt but to cast that u must come closer to the enemy makes u more vulnerable and easier to get killed especially in War. Too risky for an AR i think.

Elastic Bow n Long Range increase its range too :P (maybe?never tried too)

I Recommend This Path :

Ruffian > Thief > Treasure Hunter > Arch Ranger...

I have this path in my AR so i can give you screenshots of my damage...

I just need to complete my items in my AR xD

I know that's hurt but to cast that u must come closer to the enemy makes u more vulnerable and easier to get killed especially in War. Too risky for an AR i think.

i don't know what happen, but the Hunter Blast is now in Range ?

it has more range than windbreaking -.-"

well, since AR has 3 major long range skill, hunterblast wont be too much of a bother to use since you dont have much stun in your sleeve and if your enemy got close within hunterblast range, why not use it? so, go for the kill... use hunterblast TROLOLOLOL ^_^

Well.. I'm strike type AR.. So i must keep distance with the enemy or will be dead.. :D

well, since high damage arrow skills have no stun, hunterblast is an option when your target is coming near to you :D