Send In The Clowns

Raison d'être

Thanks! I will definitely have fun with Luna.. err.. that didn't came out right.

Anyway, I'm not afraid of strangers.. IN fact, I love 'em! Used to stand right outside the door of the supermarket and then smile at anyone who comes out. eight out of ten I get a smile back. (kinda creepy though - my friends told me)

Welcome to CL. I am one if them strange people Fallen was talking about. If you'd like you can try to join a good guild that can help you relearn everything. You can try joining Melancholy or Lie. My guild is always open assuming you find someone to invite you as I am on temporary leave.

Again, welcome!

• Upvote 1

Welcome to Celestia Luner!

Hope you enjoy the game, see ya around or something..

Edit: Oh yea, I'm the best player ever. If you need help with anything post away :)

Welcome to CL. I am one if them strange people Fallen was talking about. If you'd like you can try to join a good guild that can help you relearn everything. You can try joining Melancholy or Lie. My guild is always open assuming you find someone to invite you as I am on temporary leave.

Again, welcome!

P.S Don't Join Lie, there boring.

• Upvote 1

^ And that reminds me of Battleship.

Thank you everyone! I'm still exploring things.. Eavesdropping on players talking.. (well.. most of the time.. I somehow can't understand what they're speaking.. and so far my universal translator is a bust.... friggin'.. I should have bought one from BestBuy or Costco)

As of the moment, I lurk the forums and reading all that I can on money, Dungeon dates and how to get lai... errr.. how to level up fast.. and I think I do remember seeing your names for those who posted in this thread.

Hoping to see you kind people inside the Blue World. ( <-- which reminds me of ZAFT's soldiers motto, "For a clear blue world" <- Gundam reference for those who don't know **wink**)

P.S. I've been to Uranus too... it stinks.. badly,, and don't let me start.. ( rest omitted )

• Upvote 1