The Revenge Of Wkwkwkwk

lightsky

One upon a time, When I start play Luna CL, my first character was Arch Ranger. I was fun with this job pretty much DOT and with skill magic arrow, it makes me felt like I shot a cannon to enemy. bang

When I reached level 115 I like to dual with player in Alker ch 1, it is pretty much with 1 hit kill bang bang.. so I super duper confident with my AR >_<.

But one day I met dark side of CL, I met one fighter, he used a skill that make me can't use any skill also normal attack of course I ended up with kiss the floor.

Dammit I have to kill him just stun him first so I could win, I requested dual to him again, after time count he used the same skill that he use with me before but this time, he take every equipments off except weapon he ran around and start says "wkwkwkwkwk" then he used skill that has poison effect, and again I kiss the floor with the sadness cause I not able to hit him not even one.

Third tried he did the same thing but after i died he says "wkwkwkwkwkwk" {in my mind the heck is that means} I ended up with loged off and go to bed... dammit I'm soo weak. That how the adventure of wkwkwk started from

The next day I signed up for the forum read the whole skills of fighter and founded out that skill was called "sleep" or known as Spirit Sword also as "wkwkwkwk" it is how indonesian people laugh ,ha the idea pop up light you turn on the light, I created the new chracter fighter and hunt it till i reach 105 change to magnus, I maxed it spirit sword for the god sake,

Now I went alker ch 1.

Me: indo ?

Victim: yes and started conversation in indonesian's language {I sent a requested dual}

Me: when number zero is gone I used sleep and say "wkwkwkkwkw"

then used Rune Impact to kill him and say "wkwkwkwk" again

I done this many times and it pretty fun although they said to me noob but i did care that much becasue sleep character shouldn't can't talke hahahahah.

I'm so happy

The end.

• Upvote 6

For "wkwkwk" skill is none weapon required can use even you character level 1, 5 level maxed for none indo, level 100 maxed for Indonisian. This skill can use only when you win or you holding a higher card, hahaha