Client Crash

Lourize

• Administrator

Please do not use obscenely long topic titles, you can write all that in your post, which you did as well.

Just copying what the crash pop up says will not help us solve your problem, you will have to explain more on your situation

• Upvote 1

• Game Master

This usually happens if your antivirus is blocking rhe program. Turn it off or add to exceptions and it should work

wat. That is not the solution to every problem lol.

In these cases, it's usually either something in game causing it to crash (crashing is inevitable, you should only be alarmed if it does it over and over again), or if you ran a program that requires Administrator permission to run. The window that comes up asking "Yes" or "No" always crashes the game, without exception.

It would help if you gave some details though, like Orange said. How often this occurs, is there any rhyme or reason to it, anything you can think of that would help us figure out just why it's doing it.

• Upvote 1

it's like when I install Celestia Luna . it works well I played in for like 5-6 hours . and I have 2 accounts so i think of doing a dual screen so that the other one could do fishing in alker farm . but the problem shows up and i cant open even 1 window in luna . btw I try to change my screen resolution and changed it to the lowest so i can do the dual screen . is that affect the Client crash ?

• Game Master

You can't open another client while one is already open, you have to open them both at the same time, because of the window that asks your permission to open another client, which is what causes many crashes. So try to disable UAC on your computer or just open both clients at the same time.

• Game Master

Well shoot, I don't know if XP has an option to disable UAC. It's User Account Control or something along those lines, I believe. If you disable it, that window that causes the game to crash won't open, so your game wouldn't crash whenever opening a new client. 

You can try to Google it if you want, but I don't think Windows XP has the option to do so, so your best bet is to just open both clients at once for now.

• Upvote 1

UAC is for vista and 7.. well there was something about the hidden UAC in xp but it needs to be XP Professional and I'm not sure if it does the trick too. You can google it if you're a fairly advance XP user.

opening 2 luna is a workaround as what Seraphyre said.

• Upvote 1

so I tried it . first I delete the celestiapatch thing so i can patch luna again . then i open both clients and still popping the main problem :( IDK what to do :( im craving to play Luna now :( HHHEEEELLLPPPP MMMMEEEE PPPLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE  :wacko:

its on windowed . 800x600 i think . i dont want to deal with dual now . i just want to run Celestia Luna properly :( same thing happen and happen again . i tried to restart my pc . repatch it and still happening :( Please Help Me :(  

sometimes it crashes for no reason at all, other times there's a reason. without detailed information it could be related to anything be it out of memory (too many things happening at once for your graphics driver to keep up with, you say you are running windows xp so as a guess id say you have 32mb -64mb on board graphics so this could be a reason especially if you are dual logging), You could have a corrupted installation of windows, etc... Without more details i could keep going on for days 

wat. That is not the solution to every problem lol.

In these cases, it's usually either something in game causing it to crash (crashing is inevitable, you should only be alarmed if it does it over and over again), or if you ran a program that requires Administrator permission to run. The window that comes up asking "Yes" or "No" always crashes the game, without exception.

It would help if you gave some details though, like Orange said. How often this occurs, is there any rhyme or reason to it, anything you can think of that would help us figure out just why it's doing it.

I never said or don't want to imply that it is the solution to every problem. My reason for posting that was because I get the same error if my antivirus is on. The window you mentioned also can screw it up. I'm not sure where UAC is on the XP system but Biohazard's solution may help you a little.

• 2 weeks later...