Just A Few Suggestions.

funkyshot

Well Just A few suggestions. (sorry for the quality of my first ten posts I am not a big forum user just wanted to make a few suggestions)

1. You used to be able to click on the big map {W} And you person would auto go to where you clicked. Can we do this?

2. "Make me big gm pills" It was basicly a consumeable that you could eat that would give you a chance to make your avatar larger. 

3. Fix the buying dupe glitch. { if you have the files from luna before they closed its in there somewhere.

4. Seperate some servers by language? You have tons of players but most of them do not speak english as a first language.

5. In game "events", special 2 hr exp time, double drops, stuff of that nature.

• Administrator

1. that is not a classic feature but is being considered

2. a bloat of your screen to have different sized people and a useless item in my opinion, only GM's should be able to make whoever big, not players. While the small ones should not be allowed as it is hard already to click on somebody to target them when they are moving.

3. buying booths are disabled because of that and it's on the list of to fix

4. so that there's a 100 player population for each of those servers? this isn't a 1m population server so that wouldn't be viable, useless usage of hardware for deserted servers

5. there are already exp events that last days for special occasions and GMs do in game events often

I do not agree with the make me big gm pills, Yes, its your choice if u want to struggle clicking someone small, But the choice to buy them im sure alot of people would make. I can see your point on question 4. And I meant the small ones for #5, that last an hour or two and came up automaticly but thanks for answering.

• Administrator

the small pills would imo unbalance PvP, imagine yourself in a war and this mage with speed reinforcements comes running out of nowhere, aoes a bunch of people and runs out before you can click on them and do anything and so forth, even if you get a working tab targetting it would take you a few seconds to target them out of anybody else+the mobs around you and maybe you wouldn't even see them coming at all.

and the big pills, the maps are already medium size, having a bunch of players be 3x to 10x their size would just be a pain, having them sit on top of npcs and other things that you need to click, it is fun when there's an event and a gm makes themselves and let's say the winners of a bigger size, but having players buy them from wherever and use them whenever would just be annoying IMO.

• Upvote 4

• Game Master

I believe it is up to the people who run the server to decide what will and will not be added into the game. You're free to disagree, but there is no plausible reason to add in something that would unbalance the game just for cosmetic purposes.

• Upvote 1

I agree with Orange and Seraphyre. In my honest opinion, I'd find it REALLY annoying seeing huge sized people everywhere making it difficult for everyone.  Also:

I respect your choice, But I can't say I agree, I belive a poll is in order ^^

I don't think you should be the one deciding on whether there should be a poll or not. If it was necessary then I believe that the Admins would make a poll themselves or probably just implement it. But since we find it useless/annoying if people could buy it and use it whenever and wherever, I don't think that's going to happen. 

And for this.... 

Make it a PD item. Then everyone can be happy.

I say, $75. Per Pill.

I mean.. Extra cash flow don't hurt.

I don't think this would be a good idea as the reasons are said above.

• Game Master

Let the staff worry about how the bills are getting paid, it's not a problem anyway. Brandon is NOT in it for the money, especially if it means adding something something that will unbalance PVP just so people can stand out.

It's silly, honestly. Most everyone among the staff already agrees they're just a detriment and should not be added.

$75 Per Pill, I'm pretty sure nobody will be rushing to get it.

And its not about being privileged. Its about making money.

A hand full of players out there really want there character's to stand out, they will buy it. So exploit that, make the price absurd, and sell it.

I don't want to argue it. But the PD players pay the bill's, No? Its only fair they get access to exclusive items.

I don't know why you are getting so worked up about the "bills". Just like Seraphyre said, I think its the staffs job (most likely the admins) to worry about the bills. We already said our reasons hence I honestly don't understand why you are trying so hard to push the idea for it to be "$75" per pill (as PD).

Only the staff seems to disagree? As stated charging for it would help out, maby if you charged for it you could pay a dev to make it so when you go into pvp youll shrink back down to normal size ^^

There's a reason why the staffs disagree. It wouldn't be helping out if it unbalances things.

• Game Master

Even if money was actually a problem, there are many things the Admins could do to pull in money. Such as promotional events that we've done for holidays, or new items released to the Item Mall/PD (that will not cause any problems).

But it's not a problem, so you don't need to worry yourself with it. Once we get proper tools, Admins and GMs can change the size of whoever at random, it'll be a rarity, so it will be more fun when you do see people who are bigger or smaller. And they won't be able to stay that way and abuse it.

• 2 weeks later...

i disagree with big and small item sir, i just thinking about how many player will consume big caps and enter market in Nera Castle 3, it's so crowded and will disturb anything. and small pills for war with player who have great movespeed, it's too hard. hahaha  :)