One More Question, Sorry.

funkyshot

Question

5 answers to this question

I can say that this function worked on Luna classic (from Gpotato). I used it many times because my AOE required a target, and using the TAB button was the easiest way for me.

On Celestia Luna, it stop working sometimes (I remember I have reported this bug), and you have to aim manually with the mouse. But sometimes, changing channels make this function work again, but not every time.

I can say that this function worked on Luna classic (from Gpotato). I used it many times because my AOE required a target, and using the TAB button was the easiest way for me.

On Celestia Luna, it stop working sometimes (I remember I have reported this bug), and you have to aim manually with the mouse. But sometimes, changing channels make this function work again, but not every time.

I'll try changing channels but when it does work it does not put it on closest guy by any means. I have not tried changeing though. It gets quite annoying not having the lock on to closest function and it's not the hardest thing to implement. Would take a decent dev about 25 minutes to code it in. 

• Founder

I'll try changing channels but when it does work it does not put it on closest guy by any means. I have not tried changeing though. It gets quite annoying not having the lock on to closest function and it's not the hardest thing to implement. Would take a decent dev about 25 minutes to code it in. 

Clearly you're not familiar with the internals of Luna Online. This game is very poorly written, based on a horrible 2D engine adapted to 3D that dates back to the 90's.

While it may sound simple to fix, the issue is much bigger. This will be resolved as we fix the serious issues with the internals of the game.

This is the primary reason we've not been pushing as much content and features as we would like. It's been an uphill battle fixing the massive internal flaws of the game.

This is also one of the primary reasons all of the official servers shutdown.

• Upvote 2