Update?talk Less Do More

Evilicious

Question

We need evidence not just speaking" <_<

I love this game, this server has more players online than any other server, but if you have never done an update then Celestia Luna could not compete with other servers,

My Question: do we only get lv 150 then finish??

i am waiting for the next update, when going update talk less do more!

love Celestian

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

11 answers to this question

Thank you very much Evilicious. i thought i was the only one :). I've been waiting since last year :(

But as much i hated to agree, Fallen has a good point, 'it takes time' .

We have to actually put ourselve in their shoes, their life is not to only concentrate on CL but they have other thing to do also.

But no matter what ill keep supporting you guys ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We need evidence not just speaking" <_<

I love this game, this server has more players online than any other server, but if you have never done an update then Celestia Luna could not compete with other servers,

My Question: do we only get lv 150 then finish??

i am waiting for the next update, when going update talk less do more!

love Celestian

Uh, if you had the time to create this post, you could have found the "evidence" yourself which Fallen has just given you. Also just like they said, it does take time. Second of all, "update talk less do more!" sounds a bit ignorant no offense. They are doing their work and you don't have to tell them how fast they should do it. They're also people like us and have their own lives. In my opinion, they're doing a great job and there is no need for you to push them. Last but not least, this is more of a "question" than a "suggestion" hence this is the wrong section. Moved to Questions.

I agreed with thread s owner tho, it has many thread said going to update or thing going to implant and later on quiet, when people ask for update, staffs just said please be patient, or say the way As Present comment above me. We don't even know what they been doing about update, fixed or whatever, they were announce through website that going to have new implant on new year then they removed the part that said going have new implant without any future notice. Nowadays i think they are up in the air now

Man, if you can't wait for the update, you can quit the game like my old folks did.

The staffs always said wait for the update to come until you see anything new in game because they are really fixing everything that has a problem or bugs.

I agreed with thread s owner tho, it has many thread said going to update or thing going to implant and later on quiet, when people ask for update, staffs just said please be patient, or say the way As Present comment above me. We don't even know what they been doing about update, fixed or whatever, they were announce through website that going to have new implant on new year then they removed the part that said going have new implant without any future notice. Nowadays i think they are up in the air now

yeah i agreed :rolleyes:,

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

the reason i dont move to another server is i am still believe the staf will update Celestia but if no evidence i will says good bye, , ,

"that is just a little opinion of one player,but if many player have the same think like that??"

what will staf do??

I'll wait a bit longer for an evidence of an update"

Love Celestia Luna

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

• Game Master

They're not going to release little things here and there. They're fixing all bugs, adding new content, and even modifying the way things work as far as PVP/PVE. They're working on, quite literally, everything. This update will be huge, and only two people are working on it right now, so yes, it's taking them some time. 

Have a little respect, they're doing their best, and their best is damn good. 

...Sorry for being a little late on this, my internet's been wonky.

I really satisfied with the upcoming updates just by seeing it, and patiently wait until then..

while the staffs busy on working with the updates, I'm pretty sure there are many things can be done while the staffs preparing the updates

rather than posting topic several times about the update, why not just enjoy the game and helping the new faces in this server to know about the rules and be careful with fake seller..?

even if sometimes they're a bit stubborn, I'm sure they learn slowly..

"All good things, need process.."

d=(n_n)