Suggestions

darklouie

I was about to make a rant but im sure thats not gonna do anything for this server so lets make it a suggestion :)

First of all,

I've checked at other Luna server forums(not to advertise) they got this chatbox in forums which is pretty helpfull and the respond time i got was magnifico (y). why cant we impliment it here?

Just for information, i dont want to be in other server i want to be here because all my character is here and i donated quite a lot(so dont asked me to just go to other luna server).

And yes ive search the topic also 'http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/20727-forum-chatbox/?hl=chatbox' and the reason on not to is just unacceptable rather then irc why not just chat here. Other server is doing it why not  CL?

Untitled.png

Secondly,

pets and transport

i saw this on other server

axv9_Uf7.png

yup thats a pet

and also this

tyg_zps3215872b.jpg

n yes thats a car.

I dont know how it works but im tempted to try this server but i dont want to cuz im afraid whats in there will make me forget whats in here:(

The suggestion is to bring out chatbox,pets,transportation and maybe new class(to attract lots of players,more players more donation i assume)

im not saying do it now or make it fast cuz its not easy i understand you guys have other things to do also but this is your responsibility, :)

i think thats it for now, i Love Celestia Luna and ill keep on supporting,vote and giving suggestions to u guys but only one of me will not bring celestia luna on top we need more and "loyal" support from others also.

Please dont take this as an offence cuz its not, i want CL to be on top of all server.

• Upvote 5

I don't know but chat box seems quite useful I guess depending on the situation. It has ups and downs which can go on forever if anyone decides to argue about it so I won't say anything.

About transport, that has been suggested before and like we said, that is the plus feature and CL will stay classic. This is just my personal opinion but I wouldn't want random "mounts" everywhere filling up space and whatnot. 

Not sure about the pet though; I have no comment on that.

• Upvote 1

I don't know but chat box seems quite useful I guess depending on the situation. It has ups and downs which can go on forever if anyone decides to argue about it so I won't say anything.

About transport, that has been suggested before and like we said, that is the plus feature and CL will stay classic. This is just my personal opinion but I wouldn't want random "mounts" everywhere filling up space and whatnot. 

Celestia Luna will be stay in classic forever??

The max lv is 150??

Not dungeon update??

Wow,i must be ready to borred" :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

• Downvote 1

thanks for responding :) i dont hve any problems on not makin the transport, you have a good point there.

Classic is good but a lil bit of modern should be great. just a lil to make us go WOW. :lol:

The max lv is 150??

Not dungeon update??

dude, i understand you bro but lets just wait a bit more on the update.Classic can be a good thing, who knows..just be positive

ur statement would not change anything so lets just support what theyre doing right now ;)

I think I know that server and about that chatbox they got a problem with that thing it make their forum down due to bandwidth issues and CL do have chatbox in the website from past years even in forum as I remember

now thats an answer i can accept (y) thanks for this info

• Upvote 4

The max lv is 150??

Not dungeon update??

haha, xD..

Funny how most people cant even attain lvl 150 and be boastful that they are strong in game.

• Administrator

We have said that we are going to stay classic but we are going to add many cool things that you see in luna plus such as maps, monsters, armor, weapons, costumes, pets, etc besides other great things that we will reveal soon

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/21322-upcoming-updates-info/

• Upvote 2

We have said that we are going to stay classic but we are going to add many cool things that you see in luna plus such as maps, monsters, armor, weapons, costumes, pets, etc besides other great things that we will reveal soon

:wub: LOVE IT! :wub:

i hope soon is really soon, ive been waiting soon since last year :P ..but yeah, thanks 4 the update and link Admin

• Upvote 3

i always like classic luna system like stat of character, cause so different with stat of luna plus system. i agree with orange to update the picture, weapon, costume, job and other like luna plus in classic luna. i will wait it for update of Celestia Luna and thanks for all staff and admin :)