Donation

kelerunar

I have been trying to donate for the past week with all 3 of the donation options that you offer, and no luck.

I'm here to suggest adding something like Paypal, since it makes everything so much easier and does not require so many steps like the ones you have now. i'm sure that many people have had trouble donating and just gave up trying.

Please look into this since it will help the server gain more money for maybe future updates, etc.

Its not that it work let me donate to you guys its just that the company's themselves are horrible. they wont accept any of my cards and Click and Buy requires some stupid fee which i'm still waiting for. Even with the Activation fee payed i was not able to donate. 

And my suggestion is to Add Paypal which makes everything much easier and it also accepts just about any  type of cards even gift cards.

• Administrator

Well for some people click and buy works fine and for some it doesn't, I don't know why. There are not just 3 methods to donate there are perhaps 3 if not more additional prepaid cards methods as well as a mobile method, you also have direct bank transfer or direct credit card pay

The reason that they won't accept some or all of your cards is perhaps that you tried one after another and triggered their fraud protection

Have you tried using their customer assistance and asking why they won't accept it? if you click on the help button in the donations panel you will see your past transactions, if they failed/succeeded/are pending

Well for some people click and buy works fine and for some it doesn't, I don't know why. There are not just 3 methods to donate there are perhaps 3 if not more additional prepaid cards methods as well as a mobile method, you also have direct bank transfer or direct credit card pay

The reason that they won't accept some or all of your cards is perhaps that you tried one after another and triggered their fraud protection

Have you tried using their customer assistance and asking why they won't accept it? if you click on the help button in the donations panel you will see your past transactions, if they failed/succeeded/are pending

Actually i tried it once every day  for the past week and all credit cards have had the same name and address. the mobile payment is not available in the U.S. also i do not see the direct credit card payment option only  the three you see here: http://prntscr.com/2mwa0d

I have called them before and their assistance is horrible. i always get someone who doesn't even speak English and when i don't get anyone i'm on the line for hours waiting. 

The bank transfer does not recognize my bank, and pay safe cards are not sold here where i live. 

• 2 weeks later...

for my opinion paypal is easier.. but why celestia luna don't use that?? why I say this ?

I have cash inside my paypal account... but I can't  transfer the cash to mol points, cherry credits, fanapay and so on....

I keep getting error whenever I try (tried around 20 times and the same error happen),

asdasd_zpsf80bd9b9.jpg

when I send email to mol points company this is what they said, 

"using paypal to top up your account is risky, because of the ip address is different in every country, please try another channel to top up your account..." - what the f, that mean?

Now, I only can use mobilpay+ and do not earn the bonus 5% pp by top up using mol points and others... if u guys understand what I mean...

sss_zps96c38826.jpg

so here I suggest, (this is only suggestion, no offense to celestia luna) please make paypal as payment options. I already set up paypal for my online bussiness website, and it's easy and secure for every website in the world