Attract Circle

-DovahKitten-

So, I was running down nera harbor and lured some mobs, this son of a kitten just came up to my face, attract circle and ran away like a little kitten like he really gives two kittens. So Imma talk to this kitten straight. Ran up to his mobs, drop my beats(aoes) and got away like it never happened. WHAT CHU GONNA DO? REPORT ME?!

tl;dr : Attract circle is a gay spell that ruins mages/rogues 's life. #lifewithoutattractcircle

Okay, I feel better now. Kthxbai.

• Upvote 2

So, I was running down nera harbor and lured some mobs, this son of a kitten just came up to my face, attract circle and ran away like a little kitten like he really gives two kittens. So Imma talk to this kitten straight. Ran up to his mobs, drop my beats(aoes) and got away like it never happened. WHAT CHU GONNA DO? REPORT ME?!

tl;dr : Attract circle is a gay spell that ruins mages/rogues 's life. #lifewithoutattractcircle

Okay, I feel better now. Kthxbai.

This made my day.

• Upvote 1

• Game Master

...ks banned.

loljk, I know that feel, players on the server can be really inconsiderate sometimes. Like, I was standing there stunlocked on my Necro the other day and some guy runs up and just stands there for a couple seconds, then uses Attract Circle and runs off with my mobs. Like, wtf?

lol, kittens everywhere...

...ks banned.

loljk, I know that feel, players on the server can be really inconsiderate sometimes. Like, I was standing there stunlocked on my Necro the other day and some guy runs up and just stands there for a couple seconds, then uses Attract Circle and runs off with my mobs. Like, wtf?

i never knew GM farmed too :p

out of curiosity, are GMs allowed to join guild wars??

• Game Master

I may or may not be willing to help you out there, just consider me a hitman, it'll give me something to do. 

I may or may not also just be really bloodthirsty and I'm out to kill people, but that's beside the point.

I may or may not be willing to help you out there, just consider me a hitman, it'll give me something to do. 

I may or may not also just be really bloodthirsty and I'm out to kill people, but that's beside the point.

:35:  :35:  :30:  :52:  :30:  :52:  :52:

:42:  :50:  :50:  :waaat_con:  :qq_con:  :qq_con:  :rawr_con:

:sidelook_con:

me trying so hard chasing crush, while at it, cool guy jumps in, attracts crush and succeed. goes away with crush like nothing happened. damn i was ks'ed. lucky guy have attract circle

well.. i can relate.

You know you play too much Luna when...

me trying so hard chasing crush, while at it, cool guy jumps in, attracts crush and succeed. goes away with crush like nothing happened. damn i was ks'ed. lucky guy have attract circle

well.. i can relate.

Well ... PK THEM!! PK THEM!! Kill them with all your might. Bring da gurl back. Stun the father, stun the mother, stun the siblings ...

that's what what i play in mind. Hey Darx ...

while the truth is i sit in a corner and cry a river ... poor me.