Quantity, Max Number 100 In Inventory!

DemonSlayerzKing

1st of all this is only a suggestions and no offense to CL...

I admit that Im lazy LOL

So I suggest the max "100" when buying minerals/item in npc should go to 1000... 

when we hunt mobs, the same materials will only max at 1000 quantity each slot inside our bag, isn't this good?

More...

example: I want to construct  10 stack HQ Ruby= I only need to type 1,000 Ruby + flame stone, and the job done in 20sec!

10 slot ruby = 10,000 ruby ***too damn big!

This will save ALOTS of our time..

ok thats all :)

or maybe .. usually when you buy something like gem [ opal ] even if you put 200 you will only get to buy 100 .. 

in suggestion .. it would be great able to buy more than 100 .. like 1000 max? means we'll be able to buy 10 slot at once .. 
currently buying 1 by 1 slot is costing time ..

• Administrator

or maybe .. usually when you buy something like gem [ opal ] even if you put 200 you will only get to buy 100 .. 

in suggestion .. it would be great able to buy more than 100 .. like 1000 max? means we'll be able to buy 10 slot at once .. 

this is a much better suggestion

having stacks of 1k on the other hand is not

lets push this  :36: