Not Fair!

DemonSlayerzKing

I've reported 2 player because ks, and GM only ban them for 2 days???? why? I just want to know the reason???? 

Last time I got banned for 5 days just because I type "spot sir" and I don't know spot claiming is not allowed. why being unfair!

===================================================================================================

Not enough proof? I already send three SS

My guild mates is there can be withness... on what they did to us

Warn them 2 times and they don't stop!

Proof caught in ss they use skills to ks the mobs!

P/s: I dont mean any harm, I just want to know the reason thats all thanks! and sorry for the incovinece

Punishment is typically a Ban between 5-15 days

Grief Play and Harassment
Grief Play/Harassment is playing in a way to upset or ruin someone elses play.
This includes:

• [GM Decision] Swearing at someone
  • [GM Decision] Insulting someone
  • [Warning Needed] Spamming someone with unwanted private messages or notes
  • [Warning Needed] Stalking/Following someone around when they don't want it
  • [Warning Needed] Kill Stealing (KS). Attacking another players target without permission)
  • [No Warning Needed] Spot Claiming
  • [No Warning Needed] Assaulting someone's character (such as "Don't buy from zxy123 because he's a liar and cheat")
  • [No Warning Needed] Mob Dropping (gathering an aggressive mob near another player then logging off, teleporting or dying)
  • [No Warning Needed] Anything else a GM justifies as Grief Play or Harassment

Punishment is typically a Ban between 5-15 days. Repeated or extreme cases will result in a Permanent Ban.
Harassing staff will result in a Ban for however long they feel necessary.
[Warning Needed] - For the rules requiring warnings, you will need to provide at LEAST 2 screenshots.
One of you warning them to stop, and the second showing that they didn't.
[GM Decision] - Provide as much evidence as possible, it'll be up to the GM who takes your case what to do about it.

Are you always this overly dramatic?

It was only 2 days because the person has spot claimed indirectly.

As for the other person, you did not have the screenshot after you warned that person to not KS.

The last screen shot (your 3rd one) does not prove that the person continued to KS because you took it straight after you took your 2nd one hence it is not valid.

Are you always this overly dramatic?

It was only 2 days because the person has spot claimed indirectly.

As for the other person, you did not have the screenshot after you warned that person to not KS.

The last screen shot (your 3rd one) does not prove that the person continued to KS because you took it straight after you took your 2nd one hence it is not valid.

ohhh ok thanks sir for the explanations :D sorry for the incovinece, my bad :(

• Game Master

We do not target any players in particular, we judge as we see fit, based on the situation and what they've done. Next time you feel we've done something wrong, you may send a message to one of us, and we'll go out of our way to make sure no mistakes or unfair judgements were made.