Dude Of Hp...

Sisypo

Question

6 answers to this question

not too much! maybe just around 7-9k if built pure vit (specifically) but magnus attack power was way too higher than paladin even if they both str build

magnus has way higher patk compared to paladin?? (assuming they use the same gears and both 1 hand)

please explain.

id love to hear.

magnus has way higher patk compared to paladin?? (assuming they use the same gears and both 1 hand)

please explain.

id love to hear.

Yes sir I would agree that magnus has a better PA than paladin. But maybe not that WAY HIGHER compared to paladin (depends on ur magnus build, on ur weapon choice, and on ur path choosen).

Breakdown: (considering they have both same gears, 1hand sword and both are elves using most common path)

Paladin (elf: War>Infa>RK>Pala)

FH - lv2

R. Aura - lv2

W. Form - lv2

Risk Taker - lv2

1h Train - lv20

S. Train - lv15

Magnus (elf: War>Infa>Phalanx>Magnus) common path for 1h+shield magnus

FH - lv2

R. Aura - lv3

W. Form - lv2

Risk Taker - lv2

1h Train - lv20

S. Train - lv20

As you can see magnus has a higher max level for 2 offensive buffs, giving 3.75% more PA and 3 str.

It is definitely higher but not WAY TO HIGH.

This is all a case to case basis and since there are a lot of builds out there (human paladin or a Knight>Magnus path) then this breakdown is only applicable to the given situations above.

If i'm missing something or wrong on any info given above please feel free correct them.

I don't want to give any misleading or wrong information to our CL pipz out there.