Top 3 Technical Issues

Orange

• 2 weeks later...

I disabld windows, I uninstalled my anti virus and I still get the "Luna stopped working..." When I try to add a friend and press enter, the game crashes immeditaley. 

Maybe the staff should fix the client. Its getting very frustrating that you crash like 50 times a day and its the same over and over, no matter what you do and what you uninstall / install....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Fillia said:

Help me ,,, 

123.jpg

same with me , tried to delete the patch and then redownloading it , it fails as well

it work sometimes if i repeatedly close-open the launcher until the " play " button highlighted . this is first time i had client problem

6 hours ago, Sky_Light12 said:

same with me , tried to delete the patch and then redownloading it , it fails as well

it work sometimes if i repeatedly close-open the launcher until the " play " button highlighted . this is first time i had client problem

Check your Internet connection. I always get this error whenever I'm connected to mobile tethering, mainly because my mobile data signal is unstable.

9 hours ago, Vincard said:

Check your Internet connection. I always get this error whenever I'm connected to mobile tethering, mainly because my mobile data signal is unstable.

i'm using fibre cables , so its 10 mbps and this client failure ( outside of disconnection ) is first time happened

when i'm using browser , its all fine

• 2 months later...