Orange

Top 3 Technical Issues

127 posts in this topic

remember that windows defender also counted as antivirus, you maybe will need to disable it too

I disabld windows, I uninstalled my anti virus and I still get the "Luna stopped working..." When I try to add a friend and press enter, the game crashes immeditaley. 

Maybe the staff should fix the client. Its getting very frustrating that you crash like 50 times a day and its the same over and over, no matter what you do and what you uninstall / install....

hello orange , i faced the same problem too , it doesn't appear the login box after i selected the server , how do i fix this?

need help , why this ? stuck screen in NC ch 3wtf.jpg

I need help with this runtime error T.T its been 2 days i can't play. I've reinstall and install it already and its not working. same with that 2B. it doesnt work T.T help me GM

10 hours ago, Fillia said:

Help me ,,, 

Have you tried re-patching or re-installing the game? My guess is that the problem isn't your game but your Internet connection is.

16 hours ago, Fillia said:

Help me ,,, 

123.jpg

same with me , tried to delete the patch and then redownloading it , it fails as well

it work sometimes if i repeatedly close-open the launcher until the " play " button highlighted . this is first time i had client problem

6 hours ago, Sky_Light12 said:

same with me , tried to delete the patch and then redownloading it , it fails as well

it work sometimes if i repeatedly close-open the launcher until the " play " button highlighted . this is first time i had client problem

Check your Internet connection. I always get this error whenever I'm connected to mobile tethering, mainly because my mobile data signal is unstable.

9 hours ago, Vincard said:

Check your Internet connection. I always get this error whenever I'm connected to mobile tethering, mainly because my mobile data signal is unstable.

i'm using fibre cables , so its 10 mbps and this client failure ( outside of disconnection ) is first time happened

when i'm using browser , its all fine

how to solve this im using windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit operating system

aw.png

how to solve this im using windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit operating system

can u tell me the minimum PC requirements for playing the game