In Game Rules.

funkyshot

Rules  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the rules in game?

Would it be possible to post the rules in game for new users? I know you can change what the "NPCs" say, I was more curious if you can change the help menu that pops up automatic " when you first start and when you need to job change, that thing."  When I try to do this it works quite fine ( I have the files for a hamachi server I mess around with) and I believe it would help some of the new players. ( Hell I did not know that you couldn't claim spots untill I was level 105 ^^)

• Upvote 1

• Game Master

It may be added to the new launcher or something along those lines, if I remember correctly, when the Admins finish working on their own. 

The dealio about the little help boxes would be great and all, but I don't think anybody really bothers reading those, even newbies. They don't stick out at all, and there's no reason to think that it's something you should be reading. So something will most likely be done where players can see it at a convenient time and know that it's something they should read, at least if they plan to stay out of trouble.